Northbay Cruise to Halfmoon Bay 8-2-15

707Fitty

Established Member
I know it's kind of late notice but still thought I'd post it to see if anyone would like to join us. I hosted this cruise before so one of my buddies asked if I could put it together again since a bunch of us been itching for a cruise and since the car is back on the road I'm ready. It's going to be a mix of muscle cars and some exotics that are attending so anybody is more than welcome to come. Just listen to the directions and like I always ask and tell everyone to not do burnouts act dumb or etc.. to not catch the cops attention. I'm ready to get some good footage so hope to see you guys attend. Directions below.

image sharing sites

Since most of us are from the Northbay we will be meeting @ food 4 less in vallejo @ 8:45 and leaving at 9:15.
Meadows Plaza, 5184 Sonoma Blvd, Vallejo, CA 94589
MEETING @8:45 LEAVING @ 9:15

Main meet spot: treasure island, we will try and find good parking with bay bridge in the back for photos. Arrivimg at 10ish and leaving right at 11 am to head out on our cruise to half-moon bay to get there by noonish for lunch.

Treasure Island Rd
San Francisco, CA 94130
MEETING @10AM LEAVING AT 11:00!

There's alot of places to eat should be getting there around 12 and meeting back up at cars at 1:30 to get ready to leave to final spot for some final photos and then call it a day around 3:00 and head back.

270 Capistrano Rd
Half Moon Bay, CA 94019.
ARRIVING AROUND 12 MEETING BACK AT PARKING LOT TO LEAVE @1:30

Final destination will be the parking lot behind target at Serramonte Center

Serramonte Blvd
Daly City, CA 94015

From there we will all head back our ways hope to see you guys out there and will have the list posted and updated daily of the cars attending.

707Fitty

Established Member
Tomorrow's the day can't wait. We have about 20 cars or more going so far so any last people want to join are more then welcome to attend. Can't wait to see the turnout photos and video will be up shortly after.

CMP

Fanatic Cobra Poster
Established Member
Tomorrow's the day can't wait. We have about 20 cars or more going so far so any last people want to join are more then welcome to attend. Can't wait to see the turnout photos and video will be up shortly after.

Darn missed this one..didn't know about it until now(out of the country):(

I am in next time there is a cruise in and around the HMB.:dancenana:

Users who are viewing this thread