Northbay Sunday Muscle Car Meet/Cruise 7|6|14

707Fitty

Established Member
IMG_20140617_182935_zpsefythvxv.jpg

Finally going to be putting the first meet/cruise of the summer for the north bay fellas so mark the calendars. I'm planning it out this week so full details will be up by this weekend but I do know that we will be going down the coast on 1 towards Stinson Beach coming up north heading south just trying to do something different then usual. There is a lot of good twisty s since was just on that road recently and some good straight a ways. Just going to start getting the meet spots ready as well wanna check out some good straight always and twisty so I can pull over the side of the road and get some good flybys for the edits I always make and if we can get a photographer as well im sure I can get most of us to pitch in to get some good shots of our cars and then last but not least get the lunch spot figured out.This meet is open to everyone we always have good people around always good times as well so trying to make this a fun Sunday muscle car day event. Please everybody that's going to attend please don't do anything stupid or dumb that will attract the cops attention so no burnouts donuts etc.. we will have chances to have fun but if you wanna do that other stuff go get the attention elsewhere. I Will be starting a head count so anyobody who is interested let me know hope to see you guys out there!
:beer:

Map of the cruise

Screenshot_2014-06-22-16-44-22_2_zpsg3iu1ip7.gif

Meet Spot: 29355 Arnold Dr, Sonoma CA aka Sonoma Raceway main entrance!!
Meet Time: 9:15 Leaving Spot: 10:00

So details are here for 7/6/14 cruise in the northbay down the coast. We will be meeting up @ Sonoma Raceway. We will start meeting up @ 9:15 leaving shortly after 10. We will meet at the main entrance which will be light. When we leave there we will go on about a 30 min ride to Petaluma which we will stop at Chevron for anybody who needs gas because there will be no more stops or gas stations to we arrive at our final destination. There is also a shell gas station right across chevron. I plan on us arriving there at 10:30 and leaving by 11:00 sharp!

Gas Pit Stop: 1002 Lakeville St, Petaluma CA 94952
Arriving Time: 10:30 Leaving: 11:00 Sharp

After that we will begin the cruise which we will go through Petaluma which then will lead us onto hwy1. Road is clean and paved good but we will be going through some twistys and theres some good straight aways as well. Im going to try and get ahead on some of the way so I can pull over and get some good video shots of the cars passingby for the edit. I"ll have someone leading in front that will know always where we are going. It should be anywhere from 1:30 and 2 hrs of riding before we arrive at the lunch spot which will be the final destination. We will discuss with the group what they like to eat or we can all go our ways but i was suggestion we go to outback steakhouse for some food and a drink otherwise in the same shopping center theres a panda express or burger king. After that we will all head our ways back since hwy101 is right there. Hope too see a good count going.

Lunch Spot & Final destination: 196 Donahue St, Sausalito CA 94965
Arriving: 1ish the lastest leave:whenever we decide

GOING LIST:

• 707Fitty
  • SnkBite
  • BAYAREATECH
  • cleanfox
  • CobraJoe
  • 00 KB Saleen
  • 707Z06
  • MacZ06
  • mylswon707
  • ls3chris
  • Shelbygt
  • madmike
  • alexmarro
  • dunndeal
  • built_motor
  • C5Z06
  • 09G8 + 3 others

MAYBE LIST:
  • SVTkid + a couple more
  • 04cobra408

Last edited:

707Fitty

Established Member
**bump** cruise is set and planned to go. Mark your calenders just posted all the details to the cruise. Lets get this headcount started up :rockon:

707Fitty

Established Member
***UPDATE*** I just went to the track today and checked out gate 7 shit is crap and is small amount of pavement the rest is gravel. So we will meet up at the main entrance of sonoma raceway. Everything else still going as planned sorry bout that fellas

Stanger00

Established Member
Wish I could make this one. We bought a house last month and we are throwing a house warming party on the 5th. I'd imagine I will have some cleaning and recovery to do on the 6th.

dunndeal

Established Member
I'm new to the site, about 99% sure my wife and I will be there. I look forward to making some new friends and enjoying a ride in my newly acquired F-150.

KonaFifty

Established Member
damn...if i could get my car back by this weekend i would come out, but i doubt they will be done.

707Fitty

Established Member
Wish I could make this one. We bought a house last month and we are throwing a house warming party on the 5th. I'd imagine I will have some cleaning and recovery to do on the 6th.
Yeah no worries there will be more

I'm new to the site, about 99% sure my wife and I will be there. I look forward to making some new friends and enjoying a ride in my newly acquired F-150.
Welcome to the site but sounds good will count you in Congrats on the new Ford :thumbsup: an there's nothing but good fun people always at these meets

damn...if i could get my car back by this weekend i would come out, but i doubt they will be done.
What you doing now to the car but hopefully you can make it out!

KonaFifty

Established Member
was in an accident a month back, waiting on some new rims to come in and new tires. body shop still needs to paint a few pieces and repolish the car down and throw some new clear bra on it.

707Fitty

Established Member
was in an accident a month back, waiting on some new rims to come in and new tires. body shop still needs to paint a few pieces and repolish the car down and throw some new clear bra on it.

Damn bro sorry to hear that but glad you getting it all fixed. If you can't make this one there's always more

707Fitty

Established Member
I have a question,,, where are we going to find parking for 15 to 20 cars in Sausalito on Sunday afternoon?

We will stopping at the last address I listed down above where we will be having lunch. Its a big shopping center so there will be enough parking for us and Im going to see if I could get a section for us there saved

707Fitty

Established Member
We can try to park at the beach if it looks like there will be parking if not we can just roll to the lunch spot

yeah definitely otherwise will try an find some areas were we all can fit to take some dope photos

Thanks.
I appreciate your effort in putting this together, it's always more work than it appears.
Jon

anytime its my pleasure and yeah it always is but at the end it pays off when its all over :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread