northern va area clubs?

fiveoguy

Established Member
Just moved to the Vienna area, interested in meeting some fellow enthusiasts. Anyone know of any local groups?

verbal

Established Member
MACA has a lot of members from VA and Maryland and a lot of events in that area. Link to info is in my sig. Nice group of people and no fees.

dkscobra2003

Flying For A Living
Established Member
Taking Resonable Offers

GTech Pro Performance Meter never opened/used for sale. (Bought Oct 2004)
03 Satin Wheels for sale (NO CURB RASH) GOOD CONDITION.
Old Tires 2-BFG's and 2 Goodyears. Minimal Tread.
Pricing subject to change if local pick-up is used.

Darryl
Annapolis Area.
[email protected]

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
fiveoguy said:
Just moved to the Vienna area, interested in meeting some fellow enthusiasts. Anyone know of any local groups?

Hey man, if you've got a Cobra (I'm guessing you do), you should definitely join the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association. We've got 85 members as of this post (and that number gets bigger each day it would seem) and we are a group of fun-loving, highly-motivated and generally just good people. We love our Cobras and hanging out with other people who enjoy them just as much.

Not sure if you're interested or not man, but if you are, click on the link in my sig or shoot me a PM. You'll find a group of wonderful people who love to do everything from autocross, to open track, to drag, to just getting together for a few beers and some good food :beer:

P.S. Here's our schedule page, if you want to see what we have planned: Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association Schedule for 2005

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread