Norwalk Track Rental

10SecStang

Pump Gas Predator
Established Member
Hey guys, my car club has Norwalk rented on Oct. 21st. It's a Friday, that's the only day we could get, so we're gonna make a go of it.

$5 to watch, $25 to race ALL DAY. Gates open at 9:00, racing from 10:00-4:00 We'll have trophies for closest to 13.000, 12.000, 11.000, 10.000, and 9.000 and the fastest car on the property.

Gonna be a good show, got cars coming from Pittsburgh, Erie, Akron, Cleveland, Youngstown, Detroit, mostly 12's and lower cars with a few 8 sec rides too.

All are welcome, make plans to be there, gonna be a good time!

dru440

Established Member
I may go to this instead of smackdown, Im adding a few things to the car and im hoping to hit low 11s and might need a few runs to do it , so that might be a better day to go .. where would we pay? when we get there or what?

10SecStang

Pump Gas Predator
Established Member
Just pay at the gate Dru!

I would LOVE to stay for the Smackdown, but I HAVE to be at the fire station Sat. AM, no way of getting out of it. Originally I had planned to run our event, Norwalk's Friday night program, and then the Smackdown on Sat.

NOPE! I get to run our event, then get my azz home.....

If any of you guys are staying in motels that night for the Smackdown, C'MON down!!! I garuntee you it'll be the best $5 you've ever spent to watch! (Other than that time with the Blonde and the Redhead...)

10SecStang

Pump Gas Predator
Established Member
We got them to open the track Thursday night so we don't have to pay for Hotels.

Can you spell P-A-R-T-Y?????? Thursday night is gonna be a looooooong one!

Users who are viewing this thread