NOS parts?

Daniel Moran

Established Member
My 94 MTX is racking up the miles but still looks and runs good. However, it seems Ford is pulling out of selling parts for these cars. I've located a NOS (that's new old stock) 3.0 shortblock still in the wrap but can't get floormats, hood insulation, new fogs etc,etc. Does anyone know of a source for new factory parts for these cars?

Daniel Moran

Established Member
All I'm after is new front mats (gray), SHO hood insulation, gray plastic front seat trim, and new leather drivers seat (gray). I found out Ford still has the fog light assy ($63 ea), wiper control/turn stalk, and cruise control servo...all of which I need. I'd possibly go for a NOS alternator too (MTX).

GUNMETAL-SHO

Established Member
parts?

:D
I happen to have a Black 93 SHO that me and a buddy uses for parts, I have grey leather interior left. The driver and passenger
seats are in O.K. condition the floor mats Im not too sure on.
If interested E-mail me:[email protected]

GUNMETAL-SHO

Established Member
:coolman: Let me know how it works out for you. Im selling my SHO Im going to try a Cobra or a Lighting Next. I even looked at
the Mercury Maurauder this past weekend, it was O.K. I wonder what it will do against an Impala SS 94-96. Im looking for something Hot right now, but i have no idea what i want to wrap
my hand around right now Im open to suggestions.
Holla

Daniel Moran

Established Member
GunmetalSHO: Apparently Ford Parts Network.com cannot get obsolete SHO parts but they offer a real healthy discount on SHO parts that Ford still carries. They referred me to www.partsvoice.com for obsolete parts. I can't log on however with my web tv. I nearly bought a MINT 89 silver SHO with 34k miles yesterday. The Chevy dealer wanted $7000 and there were interested guys showing up about every 10 minutes while I was there. Underhood it was so new I almost puked. I was appalled by the cable shifter however, when I drove it. I bid $6400 but got beat out of the purchase. Also, I think the steering is much better in my 94 MTX. I think you'll see SVT selling blown Marauders before long...15 sec cars have trouble with some of the Saabs, Volvos, and sport futility vehicles that are out there now.

Users who are viewing this thread