Not a Good Morning!!! AT ALL!

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
On my way to work this morning, this SRT10 on the freeway tries to get fresh with me :bash: ...... So I did what I had to do...... :rockon: I romped on it and of course left him in the dust..... Well about 10 seconds later, after that’s all done.... A bright yellow light comes on...... :fm: yup "SERVICE ENGINE SOON" :mj: So I immediately reach back and plug in the SCT2 Scanner.... and it popped up 3 DTC's......
P0231
P1132
P1152
So let’s just say im not very happy and hopefully I can fix them before I hit the track tonight....... :cuss:
J

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
P0231 is secondary fuel pump circuit. The other two are rich codes for the primary O2 sensors banks 1 and 2 which doesn't make much sense but you can take a look here:

http://www.troublecodes.net/OBD2/

You might want to jump the fuel pump relay under the hood and verify the high pressure circuit for the pumps as well as fuel pressure.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
My brother has been getting rich codes lately too. He has a 4lb lower and catback. Hmm.

boomr

Established Member
Check fuel pressure.
P0231 - Fuel Pump Secondary Circuit Low & I believe the other codes are oxygen sensor codes, showing a rich condition

Last edited:

AZ ERIK

22's & a Whipple 4 shizzl
Established Member
HISSMAN said:
My brother has been getting rich codes lately too. He has a 4lb lower and catback. Hmm.

This have anything to do with the ethenol change (MTBE in some areas I think) with summer gas?

F*&^ing gas companies. They charge use more for gas in the summer then load (atleast our state) with more ethenol so we get s&^%ier milage, so we have to buy more to go the same distance and get less power. Can you tell I get mad about these things?

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
Hey fellas well thanks for all the inputs..... I spoke with Dante and he said that...
P0231-Fuel pump secondary circuit low
P1132-Lack of HO2S-11 Switch (believe its bank "1".)
P1152-Lack of HO2S-21 Switch (believe its bank "2".)
He also mentioned that he would probably be able to have a look at it, at 3 o'clock so thats plenty of time to head to the track afterwards..... hopefully everything turns out fine.
J

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
Thanks fellas, but right now im sitting at home with my fingers crossed hoping that Dante will have time to go over the truck, that way I can go over to the track and race this one guy in a Suburu STI..... He's been talking sh@t for a while and we finally agreed on doing it today, but with the truck running the way it is, im not gonna risk it.
J
Wish me luck fellas!!!!!

brucewrs

UDLOSE
Established Member
Well it could have been worse..I was reading it waiting for you to state,,, I Got arrested for wreckless driving or blew my engine...Good luck with the codes...

boomr

Established Member
00QckSlvrLight said:
Thanks fellas, but right now im sitting at home with my fingers crossed hoping that Dante will have time to go over the truck, that way I can go over to the track and race this one guy in a Suburu STI..... He's been talking sh@t for a while and we finally agreed on doing it today, but with the truck running the way it is, im not gonna risk it.
J
Wish me luck fellas!!!!!

Good luck, you'll smoke him.
I had a guy in a wrx throw down on me last saturday night. Minding my own buisness, just got done visiting some friends, driving home. I see this black wrx pulling up next to me, as he's getting next to me, I could hear the turbo spooling up (my rear sliding window was open), I figure what the hell, it's on. Stand on the accel, and away we go, my first kill.

00QckSlvrLight

As Fast As Lightning!
Established Member
brucewrs said:
Well it could have been worse..I was reading it waiting for you to state,,, I Got arrested for wreckless driving or blew my engine...Good luck with the codes...
LOL I guess your right....I just wish that stupid light wouldnt be on......
J

boomr said:
Good luck, you'll smoke him.
I had a guy in a wrx throw down on me last saturday night. Minding my own buisness, just got done visiting some friends, driving home. I see this black wrx pulling up next to me, as he's getting next to me, I could hear the turbo spooling up (my rear sliding window was open), I figure what the hell, it's on. Stand on the accel, and away we go, my first kill.
Thanks bud, but like I said earlier there will be no race if I dont get the codes fixed...... So hopefully Dante can make so time and help me out so I can go "eat some rice" at the track :beer:
J

Users who are viewing this thread