Not a Kill story but funny

mystic1

KB'd BITCH!!!!
Established Member
Well the other night I was just running around town banging threw the gears, and I took off and ran threw 1-3rd and came to the next stop light and I was just sitting there. This guys pulls up and bam I see a flash of light. I look over and this guy has a camera and snapped a picture of my car. I can see him saying "that car is f**cking sweet." Gives me the thumbs up and takes off. Anyone else have a story like this let here it.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
The other day, while coming home from the "Y", this dude in a silver 4 door Honda civic taunted me at 4 stop lights in a row. I just happened to hit every stop light on the way through town, my dumb luck, or so I was to find out...

I couldn't shake him, I even faked a turn. By the fourth light my blood pressure was elevated. The sound of the revving four cylider, with the muffler deal, had my head spinning over and over again. I was mad, I needed a drink. Worse yet, I looked down the road and saw another stop light and thought not 5 in a row! I gotta get outta here I said, as I searched through my glove box for a tums, and away from this madness. I focused on the light. I said to myself when it turns green colored stomp on the gas and bolt like the hammers of hell to saftey. Cops or no cops I was gonna let her eat to save my sanity.

Needless to say I survived the trip home and all is well. I never saw the Honda again, especially when I shifted into second, hehehehe.

The End.:mj: :beer: :-D

Last edited:

nitestalker1982

Raider Nation Member
Established Member
i had the cobra out, my buddy in a lightning and we were just cruisin. we hit the freeway, and this vw was following us. we were just going to denny's, but the guy in the vw thought we were going to race! once we pulled over at denny's, he flipped a u and went back the other way...

wals9331

Stupid Kid w/Fast Car
Established Member
Ive been flipped off for not racing, which i feel is pretty f-ing stupid. I am not going to race my 30k 320hp car against your pos 1k 100hp car. Well at least not all of the time :).

69gt4speed

Svt God of All
Established Member
wals9331, I see the finger or hear piece of sh-t can't run etc. a lot. I don't want to risk it on the main drag now too many cops. One guy a damn s/c talon said stuff saw him later at the gas station so I went up and ask him do u want to run the talon? He said I only have 3 cylinders firing, 100 hp but I'm getting a michigan 700 hp supra then I'll run you, yea do that I said, The talon started up fine btw with his 3 ft wing and talon graphics and exhaust. Mostly comments from bystanders along the street.

Users who are viewing this thread