Not a real gt500 but check this out!

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
wow, not bad, but i kinda like the reg ones better

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
I'll take a gutted out one, no suspension, no engine, no interior, just the body. I'd make it into a open track beast.

chuckstang

Established Member
well actually the v6 with blowers make about 350hp and are light weight so I bet you it is actually pretty quick, and if ford offered this car for 30k I think it would sell pretty well, with brembos and all the track toys of course :)

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
chuckstang said:
well actually the v6 with blowers make about 350hp and are light weight so I bet you it is actually pretty quick, and if ford offered this car for 30k I think it would sell pretty well, with brembos and all the track toys of course :)

350 hp is borrowed time for sure.

and that v-6 rides like a damn brick. i should know, i had one and it sucked. the gt is 1000 times better

BelvedereGTX

Banned
chuckstang said:
So! Its still a POS

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
chuckstang said:
what reg ones??
Those wheels were awsome on the new edges and look sweet on the new stangs as well!!

I meant the real Gt500 rims.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
03silversvt said:
v-6 even with a supercharger is a POS.
hey man, those 3.8s and the new 4.0s have potential. no one has found the limit to the 3.8s blocks(people are hitting 700 with them, a damn 302 splits at 500). granted that isnt with stock internals(or even near stock) but still stock block. i plan on getting me a built turbo 3.8(a mild 450ish) for a SN95 track car(the kind with turns), but that wont be happening any time soon.

but a GT500(even a clone) needs a damn V8!!! i think Blown04 said it best.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
hey man, those 3.8s and the new 4.0s have potential. no one has found the limit to the 3.8s blocks(people are hitting 700 with them, a damn 302 splits at 500). granted that isnt with stock internals(or even near stock) but still stock block. i plan on getting me a built turbo 3.8(a mild 450ish) for a SN95 track car(the kind with turns), but that wont be happening any time soon.

but a GT500(even a clone) needs a damn V8!!! i think Blown04 said it best.

That's like puting 10 pounds of shit in a 5 pound bag...........get a V-8

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
a turbo v6 is lighter than a v8, so its like putting 4lbs of shit in a 5lb bag. the v8 would be 5lbs of shit in a 5lb bag.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
yeah but the v-6 IS shit. sounds like SHIT, looks like shit. and put the same turbo on the v-8 and it will shit all over the shitty v-6. See my point?

LOL

Users who are viewing this thread