Not a real gt500 but check this out!

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
but the V8 is lighter, and my goal is for 450 max anyways. i dont want 800hp for a track car, just enough to scoot me around at a good pace and 450 sounds like a good number. combine that with the ability to take a turn at a faster speed due to the lighter weight(on the front end at that). again, a track car, as in a track with turns, not 1/4 mile. would like to take a trip to mid-ohio.

BTW, would you happen to be around central ohio, newark/heath area? there is a mean looking/sounding cobra(not sure if its a terminator or new edge) around here. silver flames on black.

BelvedereGTX

Banned
Ry_Trapp0 said:
hey man, those 3.8s and the new 4.0s have potential. no one has found the limit to the 3.8s blocks(people are hitting 700 with them, a damn 302 splits at 500). granted that isnt with stock internals(or even near stock) but still stock block. i plan on getting me a built turbo 3.8(a mild 450ish) for a SN95 track car(the kind with turns), but that wont be happening any time soon.

but a GT500(even a clone) needs a damn V8!!! i think Blown04 said it best.
they still sound like dog crap. I dont care how much hp you can get. Hell dam ricers can get more hp than the v6. Ever see fast and the furious? V6=POS

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
so you would take a rice burning 4 banger over an american V6? you have your policies mixed up man. i like V8s as much as the next guy but no one ever does anything with a V6(yes i know, beauce their shit) which is more reason to do something with one. you cant say that any year mustang doesnt need weight off the front end. i would like to build up an SVO if it wasnt for the fact that their more commonly built up than the V6s. and as i said before, i dont care about the max hp. if i ever get a chance to build this car it will have a turbo V6 that makes about 450ish rear wheel. and no one knows the limits of this block either, so it could be possible that the 3.8s and 4.0s could make more power than a 4banger.

to get back to the topic at hand... those rims look great with all the shelby crap. they just need powdercoated white to match the stripes and they would look just plain awesome!

ster!nn

Established Member
I traded my first mustang which was a 2001 v6 coupe, pretty cherried up if I must say so myself.. :) and went legit with a 2004 Mach 1.

And I must say I have had a generous swelling in pride, no thanks to Enzyte ofcourse.
enzyte-guy.jpg

SVT-VNM

*** Snow, Needs to Detail
Established Member
Blown04 said:
I dont understand the appeal of a fake car:xpl:

I never, ever will. Waste of money. Granted you can build a cloner for $XXX less but its never going to be the "real" thing and it takes up quite a bit of time.

Fastbackman

Established Member
He says the blower is warrantied for a year and the remainder of the Ford warranty is in place. Try getting warranty work done with that big blower sitting on the V6. I don't think it's going to happen. Not on the drivetrain anyway.

1BADGT500

***Back-In-Black***
Established Member
I vote v-6 P.O.S. Imposter and those rims are fu**in fugly!

That guy ought to be shot for making a V-6 POS out to look like a GT500.

Imagine all the cars out there that are gonna kick this cars ass on the street and go home to tell everyone what a slow POS the GT500 is after "schooling one"!

I vote

:mj: BURN IT NOW!:mj:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
1BADGT500 said:
I

Imagine all the cars out there that are gonna kick this cars ass on the street and go home to tell everyone what a slow POS the GT500 is after "schooling one"!

omg the HORROR.

who cares

Users who are viewing this thread