Not a SVT car, but opinions still welcome

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
So on my day off so far I've ordered a new rifle and decided my car can be faster...I originally bought my C6 over my KB Cobra bc the vette is a nicer car (in most ways) and its a Vette.....which leads me to the question if I wanna mess around with my vette, or get another stang or camaro to really make quick...I like the SN95, have had one in the past, and thought a built/h/c/procharger would be pretty sweet....it would be a long project bc I cant dish that kinda money out, but it would be nice...So Id just like some input if the majority thinks a TT or blown C6 would be nice, or just leave it how it is w/ some wheels and do up a project car...My garage is getting wayy too full.

murph

Boosted 3.8L
Established Member
i say ditch the vette and get back into a snake! get some $ saved up and turbo the sob.... if you need to clear any space you can toss one of your bikes to me ill gladly take it off of your hands!

sonblue03

"non SVT owning loser"
Established Member
lol, naw not getting rid of the bikes anytime soon....I just dunno if I wanna nice Vette thats quick w/ some rims and a 10sec project car, or an all out vette

Users who are viewing this thread