not again

darkhorse

Established Member
Nothing serious, just another frickin' crappy week of winter weather...again!
Could you people in the warmer states please post a picture or two of your Cobras out in the warm sun?

This year is wreaking havoc on my joints and my seasonal depression....:cryying:

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
The good thing about South Texas is rarely do we get a whole week of bad weather. There are plenty of top-down days all winter long.
Now summer, that's a different story. You guys up north have much nicer, green summers. :)

Weasel

Established Member
racerat,
Your car looks outstanding.

Mike

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
I am tired of this hot weather! Everday its about 90 degrees. Its sucks because the weather is usually good, so I don't need to get a second "beater" car but then I end up putting a whole bunch of miles in hot gross weather!

Anyway, give me 10 minutes, I will take a pic right now

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
Thanks Mike and Sly...ya know I have to keep it looking good since it's not very fast. :)

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
This weather up here definately does suck. Just when the roads are getting cleaned up.......they go and throw more salt and sand down. I think the Cobra is gonna be sitting in the garage for a few days. It's Bronco weather!!!!!! HaHa. -Mat-

taronis

Banned
Originally posted by darkhorse
Nothing serious, just another frickin' crappy week of winter weather...again!
Could you people in the warmer states please post a picture or two of your Cobras out in the warm sun?

This year is wreaking havoc on my joints and my seasonal depression....:cryying:

I live in New Hampshire -- AKA Satan's Snowglobe -- 8" this week with MORE TO COME :( :( :??: :??: :( :( :whine: :whine: :cuss: :cuss: :fm: :fm: :eek: :eek:

harry gilbert

Diehard Ford Fan
Established Member
Aaarrrgh, you're driving me nuts! I had to extend the storage lease for my snake: this weekend an ice storm knocked out power to 250,000 people; Monday it snowed 5" and won't get above freezing 'till Wednesday. Had my wife's GT out of the garage for three days last week, and back in it went. Yeah, we're anal about the cars, but have beaters to drive.

darkhorse

Established Member
That's it boys, keep em' coming....I can almost smell the burning tires on the hot pavement now.

Racerat - beautiful shine on that car. Just FYI, we had a drought almost the whole summer last year and we couldn't even wash our cars; or water the lawn unless we held the hose...

Kevin....shut up!
:lol1:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
haha, I am serious though! It really gets annoying how hot it is, the car runs so much slower.

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Everybody here knows I love showing off my weather about as much as I like showing off something else.....LOL

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
03snake. . . .are those the reflective silver bumper letters? If so, great choice! I have them and they are awsome

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
not an 03,but nice weather...

Kevin,your car looks very kick arse...:thumbsup:

JKD COBRA

The 6th Deadly Venom
Established Member
Thanks man! Those aren't good pics though, when I saw this thread I just pulled my car out of the garage and took them. I have some other pics that are ok, but I need to find a place to take some good professional pics that will look great. Thanks again for the compliment :thumbsup:

snakeyes

Established Member
At least our crappy paint jobs won't fade as much with our cars hibernating in the garage.

Users who are viewing this thread