Not happy with Bassani

Slo Poke

Established Member
I finally got around to putting on my bassani o/r x and ss cat back on. I don't really like it all that much. On my old 03 I had Bassani o/r x and MAC 3". It sounded much cleaner and better quality. I went with Bassani cat back this time because I thought I went the cheap route the last time. I guess I'm a cheap kinda guy. I'm thinking about getting rid of the bassani and getting the MAC again.

DAkid

VLC & AAS
Established Member
damn i can never decide what to go with. i was thinking about going with bassani as well but then i see ppl that dont like it. then i was thinking about stingers then i see ppl that dont like that.

CbraSvt01

Banned
put your stinking cats back in. I dont know how many posts it will take untill people realize that bassani and bbk xpipes sound like pure crap without cats. In my opinion bassani sounds simply badass when the system is catted. It has nothing to do with your catback.

Johnny Vig

Addicted to Power!
Established Member
Slo Poke said:
I finally got around to putting on my bassani o/r x and ss cat back on. I don't really like it all that much. On my old 03 I had Bassani o/r x and MAC 3". It sounded much cleaner and better quality. I went with Bassani cat back this time because I thought I went the cheap route the last time. I guess I'm a cheap kinda guy. I'm thinking about getting rid of the bassani and getting the MAC again.

Did you remove the baffles inside the tips from your bassani cat-back?

Slo Poke

Established Member
I didn't have cats in my old car and I loved the sound. The only difference is my old setup was with MAC 3" and new is Bassani 2.5"

SSSNAKE04

Established Member
Slo Poke said:
Pm send about your bassani CB..

Users who are viewing this thread