• Welcome to SVTPerformance!

Not sure where to put this, so here goes....

Discussion in 'BALA' started by Vegas Mongoose, May 31, 2008.

1. Vegas Mongoose

Vegas Mongoose Supreme Hater Established Member

......... I was hoping someone or some shop could help me out, well help out UTI of Sacramento really. Some of you know me, some don't, so let me re-introduce myself.

My name is Larry, I am a USAF Vet (got in an accident) anyway. I came out to NorCal to go to work at UTI here in Sacto. I am a diesel instructor, currently and we be moving to the auto side here in a few weeks. I am finally getting my chance to teach Hot Rod U at the school house.

Ok, so now on to my question I needed help with. We teach three power and performance courses. One of the sections we teach is 4 link suspensions, however, we don't have any 4 link cars. All we have is pictures, since I get around more on the internet and with more car clubs, I told them I would try and locate one.

So, here's the deal. UTI needs a 4 link chassis of some sort for the Super Street program (Part of Hot Rod U) basically what we can offer you in trade for a 4 link chassis (to use as a learning aid) is advertisement at the school (maybe your own classroom to decorate) and the ability to promote at our events. I don't know all of the exact legal details, but if someone or if one of the shop on here is interested in a deal like this (to help out the students & maybe a future employee of yours) please send me a PM or email me at work ([email protected]) or home ([email protected]) I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Larry D.

2. gpro71bird

gpro71bird Need for Speed Established Member

Larry,

I don't have a 4 link car but thought you may contact Chris Alstons Chassis Works in Sacramento. They may be able to provide you with such a car.

George

3. Vegas Mongoose

Vegas Mongoose Supreme Hater Established Member

Thanks George, I never thought about that.