Notre Mother****ing Dame fans get yo asses in heah!!!

Planter

Banned
No secret I'm a Domer fan, just had to hide it till my identity was discovered. I like Oklahoma and Kansas too, but more of a KU basketball fan than I am a football fan...but thank God that Corn****er failure Turner Gil was fired! That guy was riding on his reputation of taking Former Div II Buffalo to a conference championship....:dw:

O'Charlie Weiss will revive the Jayhawk Faithful to Glory in the Big 12 North! just too bad no moar Misery Puttytats are around to beat up on.

anyhow, my fellow Domer fans, what says you about the upcoming season? We just lost our star CB to an achilles injury, QB situation is still a little flaky, but should otherwise be a pretty good season.

Mark my words Scott, we were one lousy stop away from beating Michigan last year, but this year....it's Michigan's ass! Game on like Donkey Kong bizatch! Denard Robinson will be Te`o's bitch this year!

We're also gonna smash them Michigan State fakes in the face too, and sweep the Michigan state.

Not looking forward to the ND vs. OU game...who the **** do I cheer for? been a long time coming for this renewed rivalry...but I don't know who to pull for.

I'm thinking the Irish will go 8-4, 9-3 maybe. losses to USC, Oklahoma and there's sure to be a trap game in there for any team not from the delusional state of Michigan.

Bryan Kelly is the real deal, and he will right the Golden Dome! :rockon:

One of the things I'll be watching from the Irish this year, is the development of LB and future Denver Broncos LB Te`o. He will make a nice addition alongside Von Miller, and Elvis Dumervil to make the NFL's most prolific pass rushing defense to ever play the game in the history of the NFL.

It will make the NY Giants SB defenses of the past 4 years look like a CSD kama sutra group circle jerk orgy in Central Park on a sunday afternoon in comparison. Records will be set, tickets to Canton and eternal greatness stamped in stone and opposing QB's cowering in terror as a heavy blitz from the outside by VM and Te`o come and Dumervil comes up the middle. Like a BOSSSS!

The irish are rising from the ashes this year. We will beat Michigan and we will beat USC. And there's nothing anyone can do about it.

Realistically ND goes 10-2 this year. Fear our defensive line.

Planter

Banned
I love the new uniforms. hope these become the full time uni's! :rockon:

A0ch5yeCAAABiSZ.jpg

NDShamuni1.jpg

ncf_a_nd-uniform_mb_400.jpg

x350.jpg

force feed

Established Member
Cant ****ing wait. Like you said not really lookijg foward to the OU and Usc games but oh well. I got tickets to the Purdue and Michigan games. They cant get here fast enough.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Now you're a Notre Dame fan too? What a ****ing tool.

You're about as credible as Joe Schad yet half as intelligent. You would like the hideous uniforms.

Planter

Banned
Now you're a Notre Dame fan too? What a ****ing tool.

You're about as credible as Joe Schad yet half as intelligent. You would like the hideous uniforms.

now? go research my posts under mixedbreed02gt, you'll see I was always a Notre Dame fan. until my real identity came to light, I couldn't vocalize it.

anyhow, been a ND fan since I was kid watching them with Grandpa on Saturdays.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
Got my OU v ND tickets 27 Oct. My wife and I are BIG ND fans but our daughter wanted to stay close to home for college. So, she is an OU student and a three year Pride member. It will be kinda cool. My daughter will be playing the ND fight song. I can barely wait... our daughter knows we will be cheering for ND but our money goes to OU.

Not looking forward to the ND vs. OU game...who the **** do I cheer for? been a long time coming for this renewed rivalry...but I don't know who to pull for.

DSC_1733.jpg

Last edited:

TAF

Trilogy Twin Screwed #004
Established Member
Nothing spells UNDERACHIEVEMENT like Notre Dame...

'Cept maybe Mark Richt....which is a close second.

Oh...and those unis are gayer than the guy sucking Anderson Cooper's lover's ****...

Rocky Top comin'....

rwboring

Established Member
if you lived near south bend you would not be a domer... i cant stand it nor their fans around here...

with that being said everyone has to be a fan of someone! hahaha

I do like Brian Kelly but I also think Rees should have gotten suspended for more then 1 game for kicking a police officer in the chest and resisting arrest...

ragingclue

Semper Gumby
Established Member

This.

There's always some whoopin and hollerin about how ND is going to be damn good before just about every season. And then they usually promptly go "thud". Dunno how you guys say you WILL beat U of M. Sure it's a possibility, but you've got Navy and Purdue first (don't laugh, you guys shit the bed promptly against USF last year). And then you have to get by MSU, who is probably going to dilate your anus. And maybe then you can worry about Michigan.

But I look forward to another classic UofM-ND game, some of the recent games have been the epitome of nail biters. I just wish the teams would have been better overall.

mcdover

Established Member

Oh...and those unis are gayer than the guy sucking Anderson Cooper's lover's ****...

Rocky Top comin'....

I approve this message.:rockon:

Planter

Banned

Rocky Top comin'....

like your shitbox cesspool sub-mediocrity school of equivalency to erectile dysfunction has any room whatsoever to talk.

when's the last time UT even played in a BCS Bowl? 1997 IIRC.

oh btw...2004 which was the last meeting between these 2 schools....

Irish 20
University of the Terminally Toopid at Knoxville 17

:kaboom:

Floppy **** Part Treux to commence shortly.

mcdover

Established Member
like your shitbox cesspool sub-mediocrity school of equivalency to erectile dysfunction has any room whatsoever to talk.

when's the last time UT even played in a BCS Bowl? 1997 IIRC.

oh btw...2004 which was the last meeting between these 2 schools....

Irish 20
University of the Terminally Toopid at Knoxville 17

:kaboom:

Floppy **** Part Treux to commence shortly.

Ummm, exactly when was the last time Notre Dame was relevant? When you were sitting on Grandpappy's knee?

Planter

Banned
Ummm, exactly when was the last time Notre Dame was relevant? When you were sitting on Grandpappy's knee?

:D pretty much lol. we mighta been overrated, but at least we were in back to back BCS Bowls under Charlie Weiss. too bad we got smoked in both of 'em.

megameGT500

Suck it up and drive on!!
Established Member
"Rogers was suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules, the University of Tennessee announced this morning."
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Users who are viewing this thread