Nov 5th C&C/lunch cruise then Firebird.

Indykid

Established Member
I have a friend coming in town who is a big gear head, and want to show him how we do in the Zona!! On the 5th there is the scottsdale coffee and cars at 8am at gainey village which is located at scottsdale rd and double tree. There are always lots of nice old and new muscle along with tons of exotics. I'll be there at 9am. I'd like to have some people show up then have a lunch cruise to firebird raceway to check out the ford raptor round up and there is also an open lapping event that another friend of mine is running in. If we"re not drunk we'll head to the Pavs in the evening. lol

Last edited:

scottL

Established Member
I have a friend coming in town who is a big gear head, and want to show him how we do in the Zona!! On the 5th there is the scottsdale coffee and cars at 8am at gainey village which is located at scottsdale rd and double tree. There are always lots of nice old and new muscle along with tons of exotics. I'll be there at 9am. I'd like to have some people show up then have a lunch cruise to firebird raceway to check out the ford raptor round up and there is also an open lapping event that another friend of mine is running in. If we"re not drunk we'll head to the Pavs in the evening. lol

thanks for the heads up.
i might try to make it out tomorrow morning for the C&C if space and weather permit.

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Ahhh I've been wanting to go cars and coffee in Scottsdale. Work Saturday's though. Have fun!

snaked

Attractive Member
Established Member
I'm down for Cars and Coffee! I'm also signed up to drive a Raptor at the roundup. And I have a buddy that'll probably run his car at the track day. And I was thinking about the Pavs anyways!

My only problem... When am I going to watch the ASU/UCLA game?! Haha.

Users who are viewing this thread