NoviStretch Mask

KRS

Established Member
Has anyone ever seen these before? I saw one on a Vette today and I want one for my Shelby. They only make them for Chev's and Harley's. I sent the company a request, if anyone else is interested I'd suggest doing the same.

http://www.novistretch.com

Last edited:

builttodrive

Established Member
Sent a request also. I've never been a big fan of a bra but this looks light weight and quick on and off without scuffing the front end up.

TheGovernment

Established Member
Thats got to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen put on a car! lol. Maybe a dumb question but why would anyone want that on their car?

builttodrive

Established Member
Thats got to be the ugliest thing I've ever seen put on a car! lol. Maybe a dumb question but why would anyone want that on their car?

lol....yes it is ugly! It would be a temporary thing in my eyes. Just to have on during long road trips to keep the bugs out of the grill thats oh so fun to clean.

KRS

Established Member

I agree it ugly, it's for the insects when on the road. I drive my car in Northen Ontario and Northen Michigan and we get hammered with bugs and moths.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread