NOW TAKING ORDERS!! Whipple 3.4L 01-04 Lightning Kit

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
NOW SHIPPING!! Yet again your boys at Lethal Performance come through!!!

Due to the increased competition with the newly released 3.4L Lightning Kit we have no choice but to offer these kits at the lowest advertised price that Whipple allows. All the current customers that have ordered will only be billed for the new lowered pricing and all future orders will be priced as follows:

Racer Kits (Does Not Include CAI or EGR)

Black - WK-200030B (01-04 Lightning)
$3799.99

Polished - WK-200030P (01-04 Lightning)
$4179.99

Tuner Kit (includes CAI and EGR)

Black - WK-200025B (01-04 Lightning)
$4179.99

Polished - WK-200025P (01-04 Lightning)
$4559.99

Shipping is a flat $75.00

The kits will currently be shipping with a 3.50" Upper Pulley. On a stock block with a stock crank ring that equates to 23psi. For those wanting to run less boost we currently offer and have in stock for $125.00 a Metco 6.5" lower ring which is fully compatible with the Metco Lightning Lower Kit and will reduce boost by 4psi. Whipple will soon offer 4.00" and 4.25" uppers as well.

We have our first kits shipping this week through early next week for those that already have their spot in line. If you have any further questions on ordering a 3.4L for your Lightning please feel free to give us a call. All orders can be placed with us over the phone or directly off our website by following the links below.

Thanks to everyone here on SVTP for all your support! :beer::beer:

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-main/category-18_446_449/99-04-svt-lightning-superchargers-and-pulleys-supercharger-kits.html

WK-200015B_MED.jpg

Metco 6.5" Lower Ring Link (Lowers Boost by 4 PSI)
http://www.lethalperformance.com/pages-productinfo/product-14954/metco8ribring-metco-03-04-cobra-lower-crank-pulley-ring-ring-only.html

Last edited:

FordFanStan

Established Member
Jared. Where were you and Dustin? I looked everywhere for you guys? What booth number? I also called your shop but no answer. I NEED on the list. Hopefully they will give me a call back like I asked tomorrow?... Stan

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member
I was going to buy 15 of 'em but noticed I can't put it on my 2000.:nonono:

:D

What about the 99/00 guys though?

Add Name Here

Hook Damn It Hook
Established Member
OMG!!!!!!!!:rockon: wasn't there an option for different colors? I need on this list!!!!!!:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
so im interested, but when i read this part it slowed me down,

"4.00" will be the one. That's a 19psi pulley on the stock motor.

honestly, is this a good idea? or is this more of a BUILD engine blower? sounds like us stock bottom end guys are going to need "a wagon wheel for an upper pully", to bring that down to stock rod levels.

Last edited:

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Called Lethal, talked to Derek. He has no idea about what's going on. :shrug: I had to point him to this thread for the pricing info.

Jared, sending you a PM with my phone # if you can call me today.

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
so have there been comparisons or are we going on the "bigger is better" state of mind? :p

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
**EVERYONE**--This thread is for those who are ordering/purchasing a 3.4 kit. Refrain from posting anything unrelated as it has/will be edited or deleted. Start your own question thread or call Whipple directly if you want answers. As soon as Jared has time he'll answer pertinent questions I'm sure. Thank you.

BC Lightning

Project Panty Dropper
Established Member
Jared. Where were you and Dustin? I looked everywhere for you guys? What booth number? I also called your shop but no answer. I NEED on the list. Hopefully they will give me a call back like I asked tomorrow?... Stan

Will the DMP 2.6 K.B. CAI be able to work with the new Whipple, just wondering if I need to buy the kit with the filter or without I hope it will work so I can still run the sweet looking DMP intake

Users who are viewing this thread