Now the hard part.......

psucobra

Established Member
Waiting!!! Finally ordered my car today, GT Premium, M6, performance white, brembos, 3.73s, 401A charcoal black/grabber blue leather, electronics package and comfort package. Searched for weeks and could'nt find this exact setup. Dealer searched nationwide and couldnt find one either. Its quite a change for me, my last five cars have been black. After 14 years of black cars I couldnt do that to myself again. To all that contributed to my 3.55 vs 3.73 thread, thanks for the awsome input. It really helped out a lot. Since I had 3.55s in the past I just decided to go a different route this time around. Will post some pics as soon as it gets in!!!!!

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
3.73's are awsome man. white is a great color, it looks amazing with the brembo wheels.

SicShelby09

Banned
Waiting!!! Finally ordered my car today, GT Premium, M6, performance white, brembos, 3.73s, 401A charcoal black/grabber blue leather, electronics package and comfort package. Searched for weeks and could'nt find this exact setup. Dealer searched nationwide and couldnt find one either. Its quite a change for me, my last five cars have been black. After 14 years of black cars I couldnt do that to myself again. To all that contributed to my 3.55 vs 3.73 thread, thanks for the awsome input. It really helped out a lot. Since I had 3.55s in the past I just decided to go a different route this time around. Will post some pics as soon as it gets in!!!!!

Just so you know, I had a brembo, 3.73 11 GT that I just traded in for a 2011 GT/CS loaded car with the 3.55s. Now I had both gear setups within hours of eachother, and this should make you feel better.

The 3.73s are noticeably peppier. My new one with the 3.55s will cruise much easier, but it really seems to lack that crack the whip acceleration. Its noticeable to the point that I think I am going to get the 3.73s installed. I do miss them now. And yeah, they make the car drive a little high-strung. But I will tell you that its worth it. Again, the 3.55s are GREAT for crusing, but they make my car feel a little lazy. Congrats on getting what you want. You will love the car with the electronics pkg. There is so much to it, you will never be bored in there.

svtrookie

Established Member
OP, I am in the same predicament with decidiong on black or white. My last two daily drivers have been black. I am really starting to lean towards white. Post pics when you take delivery! Congrats on the nice car!

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
Just so you know, I had a brembo, 3.73 11 GT that I just traded in for a 2011 GT/CS loaded car with the 3.55s. Now I had both gear setups within hours of eachother, and this should make you feel better.

The 3.73s are noticeably peppier. My new one with the 3.55s will cruise much easier, but it really seems to lack that crack the whip acceleration. Its noticeable to the point that I think I am going to get the 3.73s installed. I do miss them now. And yeah, they make the car drive a little high-strung. But I will tell you that its worth it. Again, the 3.55s are GREAT for crusing, but they make my car feel a little lazy. Congrats on getting what you want. You will love the car with the electronics pkg. There is so much to it, you will never be bored in there.

I have 331's right now and i have brand new 410s sitting next to my desk. I am really thinking of selling the 410's and getting some 373's installed.

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Wondering if the FRPP Tune, K/N insert and GT500 Axlebacks would make the car feel quicker and better with the 3.55's, and still have the smooth Freeway cruise. Had them on my Terminator and thought they we're about right.....

Users who are viewing this thread