Now this is one sexy bitch.....

SVT8U

Established Member
It was a nice day the other day, so I went out and took a few pics of the car while there is still some color on the trees. Let me know what y'all think:beer:

Picture154.jpg

Picture152.jpg

Picture151.jpg

Picture150.jpg

Picture149.jpg

Picture147.jpg

Picture145.jpg

Picture144.jpg

Picture143.jpg

Picture142.jpg

Picture140.jpg

Picture139.jpg

Picture138.jpg

Picture133.jpg

Picture132.jpg

Picture130.jpg

Picture129.jpg

Picture125.jpg

Picture124-1.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Picture121.jpg

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
DAMN!, looks a bit low, needs some bigger tires! Shmexy!

BrewSnake

the Serpent King
Established Member
Nice pics man! You should put a little tint on those windows...silver + tint = :thumbsup: !!!

Snakebite2k3

Pray For The Dead To Rise
Established Member
nice man.... Did you had to climb a tree to take those top shots? :)

LightningB

Just another Lightning
Established Member
Not to take anything away from the car, which as everyone said looks great but, the background looks awsome too! Down her in Fl you could never get pics like that. The shots are great.:thumbsup:

SVT8U

Established Member
Fenah said:
DAMN!, looks a bit low, needs some bigger tires! Shmexy!

you mean 315's arent big enough fer you? ANYONE HAVE ANY 35" BOGGERS FOR SALE? I NEED BIGGER TIRES!!!!......

lol j/k with ya mang :beer:

BrewSnake said:
Nice pics man! You should put a little tint on those windows...silver + tint = :thumbsup: !!!

Yeah tint is in the plans (among other thangs for when I put the car away for the winter :coolman:) but I havent done it yet becuase it doesnt make my car any faster. lol im a little more worried about goin fast at the moment :burnout:

MetikalSVT said:
Impeccable!! although some were out of focus a bit, some if those lake ones made up for those x10!

Lol.... I know. I suck at teh picture taking. I bought a $600 camera and all I can figure out how to do is turn the damn thing on 'auto' and push the button. :bash: I need a tripod, and I need to learn how to opreate this damn thing.

Thanks for the compliment!!!:beer:

Snakebite2k5 said:
nice man.... Did you had to climb a tree to take those top shots? :)

nope. There is a concrete lookout tower in the backround of one of the pics. I was up on there.

LightningB said:
Not to take anything away from the car, which as everyone said looks great but, the background looks awsome too! Down her in Fl you could never get pics like that. The shots are great.:thumbsup:

Fall in here in Missouri is a beautiful thing. IMO I have seen very few natural sights that are as impressive as when the trees are at peak color in the midwest. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread