Npb 10.24 @ 134.99

N20D5OH

Established Member
You should have seen his face when he got in. He almost broke my rear window when we hit a huge bump right before the skyway all I heard was thump! Then shortly after the toll booth a semi had a tire blow out right next to us. Which scared the shit out of us. Definitely a ride to remember.

Not to mention I've driven on soft sidewall tires over the Skyway, it's not a pleasant experience.

04compgt

Established Member
How did you wire up your 2 step with the nitrous?

Ancient Chinese secret....jk I just wire it up to the light switch on the brake pedal with a intermittent switch in line as well that I hold down so it doesnt turn on at the burnout box. I do not floor my car on the tree so the nitrous doesn't come on.

04compgt

Established Member
Very nice!!! Looks like you need some double adjustables all the way around.

The car does well the way it is. I see people go slower 60s with the vikings than what I do with my single adj strange shocks. I stick to one rule and that's keeping it simple.

5.0_KenneB

Established Member
The car does well the way it is. I see people go slower 60s with the vikings than what I do with my single adj strange shocks. I stick to one rule and that's keeping it simple.
I'm just saying I got QA1 singles in the rear doing 1.43's, but the way your front end is coming down you might want to do something in the front..... By all means if your happy with it man that's all that matters. But I'm went to double adjustables in the rear because I'm going that route in the front.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread