NRA membership

sparkadellic

Established Member
Premium Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
The NRA is having a special on membership's. $300 for a lifetime membership, normal price is $1000. Call 1-888-678-7894, and no sponsor needed. Its a call center but a gun sight I'm on called the NRA and verified everything so it's legit. It's gonna last till the end of Jan or the beginning of Feb, couldnt get an exact date. Just passin it along....

Last edited:

timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
They are also offering benefactor and patron and the top level memberships for $250 instead of the normal 2500 per level for existing life members

I'll be upgrading to benefactor next paycheck because I'm already a life member.

railroad

Established Member
This is great to hear. If you cannot spring for the total amount, I think you can break it down over time. Correct me if I am wrong. Besides respresenting gun owners, they provide some insurance coverage on your firearms. I think there is also some hunting liability. These may have changed since I joined decades ago, but I am sure several benefits still exist. Their American Rifleman magazine is also a good read. If the lifetime membership is too steep, you can get in a year at a time for $20 with a sponsor of a member or one of the TV shows like Guns & Ammo. Please join, asap to put a check on this runaway knee jerk group of politicians. Thanks to all members, especially those just joining in recognition of the need to support our rights.

Last edited:

railroad

Established Member
that is a good deal.. I figure I'll just pay the 35 a year and consider it my donation

Thanks for joining. I shoot skeet on Wed and this makes my day much better. Looking for some straights with all the new memberships. If you have time, go on the Ruger website and use this to send a message to your reps. Ruger - Protect Your Rights
You should get a reply your message has been sent and to whom.

Thanks again to you and all members for helping me enjoy the shooting sports and hunting.

sparkadellic

Established Member
Premium Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
Railroad, I have already been to that site also, sent to Texas and Virginia since I'm military. I hope more people are active about these things than posting up. I'm not a "the sky is falling" kinda guy, but this is gettin serious real fast.

railroad

Established Member
Railroad, I have already been to that site also, sent to Texas and Virginia since I'm military. I hope more people are active about these things than posting up. I'm not a "the sky is falling" kinda guy, but this is gettin serious real fast.

Glad to hear you are actively resisting the take over. I know it is easy to sit a home with your favorite pistol and say, it'll never happen. The Ruger link makes it easy to be counted opposing gun control and or join the NRA.

stroked03stang

Established Member
I joined the NRA last month and my wife got a membership last weekend.

I sent my reps here in Louisiana and back home in Tennessee the ruger letter.

railroad

Established Member
I joined the NRA last month and my wife got a membership last weekend.

I sent my reps here in Louisiana and back home in Tennessee the ruger letter.

You can't beat that. I did get my sons memberships, but have not included my wife, yet. Great news on the Ruger letter also. I hope all gun owners are responding as well as the car/gun owners here.

Ron Mexico

Deploying SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks for sharing. Joined a week after the ct thing. My guns have killed less people than Ted Kennedy's cars.

Users who are viewing this thread