NSX goes down

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
I found an NSX on my way home from work today. I followed him until the road opened up. We ended up in the outside of a left turn lane; he was in front. I was hoping he wouldn't make me let it loose in the turn, he didn't. I waited for him to punch it on the exit of the turn. We both nailed it, I spun 1st, some of second, and was passing him at the top of 2nd. Due to traffic and him turning into a shopping center that was it. It was a late model NSX (yes I know for sure).

I knew I would hand him his ass, but it was still a blast.

EclipsorGreen

Established Member
Congrats. I think this kill would have been more entertaining had you been in your four banger. :-D

Chris

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by Wilson & Co
Nice-

Think they are only pushing like 270HP.. Cool looking, but that's it.

Yeah, I never really understood why they didn't put an engine in to back up the looks and price.

Doug

That Person.
Established Member
uhh....midengine...50/50 weight distribution...It wasn't made to go fast straight, it was made to go fast at 1.4 lateral g's in stock form ;)

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Originally posted by Doug
uhh....midengine...50/50 weight distribution...It wasn't made to go fast straight, it was made to go fast at 1.4 lateral g's in stock form ;)
Is there any reason NOT to make it go fast?

captain4g63

Idiot
Established Member
Originally posted by EclipsorGreen
Congrats. I think this kill would have been more entertaining had you been in your four banger. :-D

Chris

Agreed.

Originally posted by Doug

1.4 in stock form? I think its about 1.15 when the engine starts to suck air instead of oil....

Users who are viewing this thread