NTN Extends free Entry invitation to Denton Dragway...

FoMoCoStang

Rollin the Fox..
Established Member
Just spreading the word. I hope i can make it out.

cele3 said:
It will be Saturday, November 19. The car show will run from 2:00-4:00 and then to the track at 4:00. I have no idea how many people to expect for the show or the racing. I doubt we'll be able to fill up the track, so if any of you are members of other local car clubs, let me know and, so long as its not something like "DFWFartcans.net", we'll let them in as well. I plan on asking the North Texas Mustang Club to join the show and races as well as the local Cougar Club.

I believe some of you are members of the SVT Club. If so, help me get the word out. That'd be a perfect match for the show and racing.

Please let me know if you will be attending. A head count will allow us to have enough food and drinks. Also, let me know if you'll be racing.

I'll keep everyone posted.

Rob

cele3 said:
I've decided to try to make this thing get way out of hand. Since I'm not sure whether 50 or 350 DFWStangers are going to show, I decided to open things up a bit. Today, I sent out what had to be 50 emails to every dfw area car club I could think of. So, invitations have been sent to the local AMC, Buick, Corvair, Corvette, GTO, Mustang, Oldsmobile, Prowler, 454 SS Truck, Firebird, Cougar, Cobra, SVT, Mopar, Ford Performance, Impala, Chevelle, Monza, Nova, Thunderbird, Viper, VW, Pantera, Shelby, Dodge, etc., etc., clubs. I've also contacted all the local Cobra Jet and Boss owners I know and told them about it.

If anyone here is a member of a car club, help me spread the word.

I hope we have to move every friggin' car in inventory off the lot to fit all the entrants. What the hell!

So, if you've been on the fence about this deal you ought to try and make it. It's heading toward being a massive event.

Also, I'm open to any ideas you might have that would make this even better.

Get your asses out here on November 19!!!!

Rob.

I realize, he prob asked here already, just making sure to get the word out, dont one anyone missing out on this opportunity.

Last edited:

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member
Oh Ill definatly be there. I just hope I get a spot. Might have to leave way earlier because from what I hear theres gonna be hundreds of cars there. Should be one bada$$ car show. See yall there!!

Users who are viewing this thread