Number of Cobra Owners in Texas/Dallas

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
So how come when we have a gtg about...2 ppl show up. Come on guys lets get a weekly GTG going in a central location relative to everyone's location, last year we had a good turnout of just plano guys and about 12 cobras showed...from plano alone. Imagine if we could get everyone in the area to show up.

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
So how come when we have a gtg about...2 ppl show up. Come on guys lets get a weekly GTG going in a central location relative to everyone's location, last year we had a good turnout of just plano guys and about 12 cobras showed...from plano alone. Imagine if we could get everyone in the area to show up.

I should be showing up soon, im more free toward the end of the week, finally got all the issues cleared up with my flywheel, just have some header bolts to tighten up on the driver side, will be getting it back wed. when i get back in town :burnout:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
So how come when we have a gtg about...2 ppl show up.
Hey, there's been THREE at the last two I've gone to. Let's not cut ourselves short. :nono: :thumbsup:

JKD

Banned
Another Wylie here. I agree we need a weekly GTG. Somehwere like the EZBurger at 190/Coit. They have a patio we could sit at and still see the cars. Just an idea.

let's get something going guys!

Steve

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
SVT Lurch said:
Hey, there's been THREE at the last two I've gone to. Let's not cut ourselves short. :nono: :thumbsup:
Yea no shit, where was he Saturday? :poke:

BooRail85

Banned
Houston here.. among TONS others.

we will be in DFW in July. the HPD (houstonperformancedriving.com) crew is coming on July 29, 30th for a dyno showdown (top 5 cars from each city) and a night meet.

keep in touch, and maybe we'll see ya there!

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
BooRail85 said:
Houston here.. among TONS others.

we will be in DFW in July. the HPD (houstonperformancedriving.com) crew is coming on July 29, 30th for a dyno showdown (top 5 cars from each city) and a night meet.

keep in touch, and maybe we'll see ya there!
Y'all would do that when I'll be taking exams in Lubbock. Oh well, you and Tony have fun picking on us.

Users who are viewing this thread