Numbers

atm0ot9

IWHINE_03_Cobra
Established Member
Though dyno numbers don’t mean all that much, what would you all think the car will make on e85 ? Car made 610 on 93. Switching to Fore 1LE Return style system and of course bigger injectors. Just was pondering, thanks guys

ShootyMCstabby

Brownie Hound.
Established Member
My car came from the west cost making(Brads custom auto) 647 and 570 on 92/108 torco 50/50 with @19lbs of boost w/ 19* of timing. 1000id's w/T340's. Now same boost level with 17* timing making 666 and 650 with E85. tuned by Casey Wittmer. Same injectors but I switched to a pair or 450's. j

choate

Drive with a sparkling glove on your shift hand
Established Member
I haven't been reading around much the last few days just trying to finish Corbic thread so I asked something similar in the tuning section. Damn! Picks up that much huh

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
I haven't been reading around much the last few days just trying to finish Corbic thread so I asked something similar in the tuning section. Damn! Picks up that much huh

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

How much it picks up between gas and E85 is going to depend a lot on how aggressive the pump gas setup is to begin with. I see a lot of people run more boost and more timing than I would feel comfortable with personally...mainly because pump gas quality is so unpredictable. Ethanol is not unpredictable because you can simply test it pump side and know exactly what you are getting.

04sleeper has my car VERY conservative pump gas with low timing. It makes 560. The 22psi ethanol tune is anything but conservative...it makes 714. 154 transformation

Users who are viewing this thread