Nw West Guys Post Your Car And Town

wizbangdoodle

Inslee is an Idiot
Established Member
Premium Member
scooter5 said:
44 years old NO WIFE, one son, 82nd airborne serving in iraq as we speak.

bro`s before hoe`s. he`s the hero in my life......

do i win?

Absolutely.

BTW, I have a nephew in the 82nd. He's done 2 tours of Iraq and a stint in Afghanistan.

2003SVTSnake

You can buy happiness!
Established Member
88sc_gt said:
perfect driving record, and insured under ocassional driver.

was paying 150 a month full coverage for it. now im trying to get my own insurance policy and they want 260 a month for my kia spectra :kaboom: gotta love insurance companys.

Geez, I was 20 when I bought mine... not so lucky to have never had a ticket! I had an 89 GT and racked up 10 tickets (that I was convicted of lol) so insurance for my 03 was around 430 a month! Luckily I paid it off last year so no more full coverage! I don't drive her in the fall/winter anyway. :rockon:

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
Holy S**T!!! :eek: $430 a month??? Tell me you're kidding? I thought I had a lead foot. Even when I had a DWI back in 97 my insurance on my 93 Cobra wasn't that bad. I'd still keep full coverage on my vehicle. As you know Washington is a no fault state...:fm:

03CONVTORCH

Scary Fast Snake
Established Member
Dave you still on line?

Oxford Snake said:
Over 30 and married, $87 a month for 300k/100k/300k with State Farm.

Dave , If I was to go with a ported blower, what supporting equipment would I need?

Scott

2003SVTSnake

You can buy happiness!
Established Member
4rdsvtdriver said:
Holy S**T!!! :eek: $430 a month??? Tell me you're kidding? I thought I had a lead foot. Even when I had a DWI back in 97 my insurance on my 93 Cobra wasn't that bad. I'd still keep full coverage on my vehicle. As you know Washington is a no fault state...:fm:

Its not too bad anymore since its been 3 years and most of my tickets have gone off... Apparently my 89 GT got me in trouble more then the cobra. Its ridiculous. It seems everytime I was pulled over in my 89 I got a ticket! In the cobra, I get pulled over at least once every two weeks and I've never had a single ticket since I've owned the car (begining of 04).... Must get more respect? :bowdown:

hyper00

Sybil Rides
Established Member
Hey all. New to the site. Heard this is where everyone from WA hangs out. I live in Marysville and this is my 2000 GT Vert:

DCFC0142.jpg

DCFC0144.jpg

DCFC0145.jpg

DCFC0146.jpg

4rdsvtdriver

Drive it like u stole it!
Established Member
2003SVTSnake said:
Its not too bad anymore since its been 3 years and most of my tickets have gone off... Apparently my 89 GT got me in trouble more then the cobra. Its ridiculous. It seems everytime I was pulled over in my 89 I got a ticket! In the cobra, I get pulled over at least once every two weeks and I've never had a single ticket since I've owned the car (begining of 04).... Must get more respect? :bowdown:

I sure hope you were close to wood and knocking on it when you wrote that. :rollseyes Glad to hear you're almost in the clear. I had a bunch of tickets racked up in my 93 too! As soon as I went to the SN95 Cobra, I didn't get as many. Then my 01 and then my 04 I hadn't had any at all. I didn't own it long though. I love may Lightning. It's got room for ONE more person and I can cart my drums around and anything else I need. So I'm pretty happy!:rockon: Gas mileage though sucks :cuss:

schef

Established Member
I'm Brian, I live in lake forest park. I have a 96 Cobra. I'm up in marysville, lake stevens and snohomish a lot. I got family up there. I'm pretty much all over the place, actually.

Last edited:

TEGEN

Established Member
Hey everybody!! Zane from Yakima....Here's my 93 LX
I just put the 331 in about a month ago - need to get up to Seattle for a dyno tune!!:burnout:

DSC00384.jpg
[/IMG]

Vortech S-Trim
CHP 331
TKO 500
SPEC III
275/50/15 DRs

TEGEN

Established Member
Awesome Mystic!!

This weekend - that just might work.

Is it just a dyno day, or will they actually tune it?

HP Ranch I assume?

Thanks for the info :beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread