NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

canibus

Established Member
theDRIVER said:
you must be smoking some good kanibus if you didn't get the pictures i posted. what's the name of the thread? look at the others pictures stupid, and re-read the title.your not jealous because you couldn't post something that big are you? no point in continuing this argument with you unless i wave some bud in front of your face holmes:kaboom: ..

if i was smoking some good kanibus i would be laughing at everything, even your pics. unfortunatly my name isn't kanibus cause of the weed, it's kanibus cause he's one of my favorite rappers. didn't know you'd get so upset that someone didn't understand your humor. there was maybe 3 or 4 that were good but the other 4000 weren't. get over yourself. HOMES

theDRIVER

Literally haulin' ass
Established Member
kanibus said:
if i was smoking some good kanibus i would be laughing at everything, even your pics. unfortunatly my name isn't kanibus cause of the weed, it's kanibus cause he's one of my favorite rappers. didn't know you'd get so upset that someone didn't understand your humor. there was maybe 3 or 4 that were good but the other 4000 weren't. get over yourself. HOMES

dude, your just killing the vibe in this thread. just shut the f**k up already/

MYGT500

Established Member
MexBorder.jpg

maybe a little to late for sweet talking....

little-late-for-sweet-talking.gif

avoid this driver at all costs..

sig019.jpg

Last edited:

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
ford5.0forlife said:
oh deer god that was so freaking key!!!!

BEST-LAY... CMON.. how could you type that shit w/ a straight face!

I think they did that on purpose. Generally the mans last name is second, so it should have read "Lay-Best":lol:

Users who are viewing this thread