NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Amazongt

AKA maxstang AKA max97v6
Established Member
Not funny, but pretty ****ing badass painting.

pzbcR.jpg

Hair of peace.

NoMonica!

I'm Naked...
Established Member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ccNIpaUk9nA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

346CamaroSS

Established Member
82092365.gif

This reminds me of when I used to own a milk snake. I would feed it a baby mouse, and I usually fed it once a month and it would take all of 5 minutes before Samuel L. (his name) would get a hold of squeekers, constrict them to death, then swallow him whole. This one time I gave him his typical monthly meal, but for some reason he could not capture this dude. The mouse was on top of the tree I had in his cage, and was dodging him all day. I got bored and got tired of waiting so I left my room and figured he would get his meal sometime that day. Fast forward to later that night.. I find Samuel L coiled up on his heating pad, and the ****ing mouse is right there next to him cuddling with him!!!!!!! Next morning the mouse was co-existing with Samuel L. I figured the mouse deserved to live so I pulled him out and let him go out into the wild.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
I did lol a little at the guy peeking through the door.

lol nice catch

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ccNIpaUk9nA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I got you noob. :beer:

[youtube_browser]ccNIpaUk9nA[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
nbjDs.jpg

I know a video like this has been posted before but this one is a different edit that some some different stuff in it
[Youtube_browser]FUyKNMBOh8I[/Youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]pH38ueX1wBk[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]lNgOkl5KqRY[/youtube_browser]

fWgIx.jpg

[youtube_browser]f0anaCNDvGo[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]u8YBaerVrLs[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]faRlFsYmkeY[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]Gn5Sqt5joQk[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]Q_DrLRJ_5dc[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]ErPsx8zdnX4[/youtube_browser]

world-before-after-steve-jobs.jpg

i-d-cry-for-you-but-real-men-don-t.jpg

FunnyRandomPicture4.jpg

pst-thoseassholes.jpg

FunnyRandomPicture24.jpg

FunnyRandomPics14.jpg

FunnyRandomPics24.jpg

FunnyPicture51.jpg

FunnyAwesomePictures2.jpg

FunnyAwesomePictures5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

01Jes

Z06 bought with food stamps
Established Member
Brothers girlfriend took this pic at her place. A great Dane and Lil Mexican Dogg.
e5e9f5cb.gif

Mexicans always horny

RYU583

HADOOOUKENNN
Established Member
82092365.gif

This reminds me of when I used to own a milk snake. I would feed it a baby mouse, and I usually fed it once a month and it would take all of 5 minutes before Samuel L. (his name) would get a hold of squeekers, constrict them to death, then swallow him whole. This one time I gave him his typical monthly meal, but for some reason he could not capture this dude. The mouse was on top of the tree I had in his cage, and was dodging him all day. I got bored and got tired of waiting so I left my room and figured he would get his meal sometime that day. Fast forward to later that night.. I find Samuel L coiled up on his heating pad, and the ****ing mouse is right there next to him cuddling with him!!!!!!! Next morning the mouse was co-existing with Samuel L. I figured the mouse deserved to live so I pulled him out and let him go out into the wild.

:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread