Saw this somewhere else and thought it was funny... Lol

j5XDyE4.jpg

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Oh Jesus Christ, if you want to be offended I'm sure there's a NAMBLA forum you can join somewhere. I'm a huge advocate for proper care of animals, but this is ****ing funny.

Im with you on the ridiculousness of believing it is animal cruelty, but are you sure you didn't mean ASPCA as opposed to NAMBLA? Isn't that the National Association of Man Boy Love something or other? Lol

408Fox

Established Member
Im with you on the ridiculousness of believing it is animal cruelty, but are you sure you didn't mean ASPCA as opposed to NAMBLA? Isn't that the National Association of Man Boy Love something or other? Lol

I'm pretty sure it more racist than animal cruelty. Funny none the less.
And what the **** is Man Boy Love??!! and how do you even know that exists??:pepper:

Blackoyote

Established Member

Haha, no I meant NAMBLA because he's obviously into being butthurt. I also didn't really put too much thought into it because my brain is still in shambles from 4 days in Vegas :beer:

(and to 408Fox...Lol I think I know about it for the same reason as the few other million people who do...The Colbert Report :) )

Last edited:

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Haha, no I meant NAMBLA because he's obviously into being butthurt. I also didn't really put too much thought into it because my brain is still in shambles from 4 days in Vegas :beer:

(and to 408Fox...Lol I think I know about it for the same reason as the few other million people who do...The Colbert Report :) )

why-dont-you-have-a-seat-right-over-there-thumb.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I'm pretty sure it more racist than animal cruelty. Funny none the less.
And what the **** is Man Boy Love??!! and how do you even know that exists??:pepper:

Because it's a bunch of people that I wouldn't mind seeing die in a fire. It's a real organization that promotes pedophilia between men and boys and they lobby for legalization of underage sex. Trust me, now that you know who they are you will never forget the name again.

byeofcr

Established Member
Saw this gem today... Its begging for meme.. Had the hood scoop and everything
6EEAF911-76E5-467B-92E0-916C1E4B11B2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread