Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
aa5bd2001eab0be0779fd2601931a892.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I'm pretty sure that shit was local to me! It was making rounds on Facebook about people getting cheap tattoos and posting pics of the work. I though it was a joke but my wife said it wasn't...lmao

I have a cousin that went to one of those parties just outside of the Lake Norman area. Yeah... So proud.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
They can always stay home. I love the speed of baseball. Don't like it? Go watch something else.

Seriously? I wouldn't put speed and baseball in the same sentence. If you think baseball is fast hockey in person will blow your mind.

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Seriously? I wouldn't put speed and baseball in the same sentence. If you think baseball is fast hockey in person will blow your mind.

Never said baseball was fast, I stated I liked the speed of it. A tortoise moves at a speed, even though we consider it slow. I love hockey, especially the fact my Pens ended shark week a few weeks back.

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Never said baseball was fast, I stated I liked the speed of it. A tortoise moves at a speed, even though we consider it slow. I love hockey, especially the fact my Pens ended shark week a few weeks back.

Ughh.... you don't even deserve to have that cool avatar..... jk. :)

Users who are viewing this thread