nofire

Sooner#65
Established Member
Me going through life.

giphy.gif

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
We used to have that where I grew up. It was a ton of fun. 2 stories tall from top to bottom. If it was still around, I'd probably still go lol.

Yeah we had one here too in the Houston area, it was at the Fame City Waterpark. I think it was called the spiderweb and if I recall correctly, it was shutdown after a young girl broke/injured her neck.

2000gt4.6

Established Member
We used to have that where I grew up. It was a ton of fun. 2 stories tall from top to bottom. If it was still around, I'd probably still go lol.

Is what he is doing how it's supposed to be used? How does it not result in a broken neck every time ?

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Is what he is doing how it's supposed to be used? How does it not result in a broken neck every time ?

Sort of. It's supposed to allow 3 dimensional movement. Upside down/sideways/etc. You can do a bit of a free fall too, but if a kid starts to fall and freak out then there is a very real possibility they won't stretch their arms out and grab any of the "ropes" to stop their fall and cause a serious injury.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread