NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
True, but WW2 looks to be a lot of fun.

Looks good on the surface and probably has a great story, but I just can't go back to COD after playing Battlefield since BF3 came out. I had some fun playing COD4 Remastered but the game is just one dimensional in comparison to the BF series.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I can't stand the way BF plays. I haven't played 3 yet. Is it a campaign where you are the same person in a story line? I am all about fluid story lines. I want a game to be like a book.

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
I can't stand the way BF plays. I haven't played 3 yet. Is it a campaign where you are the same person in a story line? I am all about fluid story lines. I want a game to be like a book.
Well BF3 came out back in like 2011so there has been BF4, Hardline, Star Wars Battlefront, and BF1 since then. Im still partial to BF4 since it carries over the modern theme of BF3 but with more. You can do pretty much anything, but the fun factor is the learning curve to me. You can't just be a sniper and be good at it, you have to account for elevation and other things. Or you cant just hop in a jet or helicopter and expect to make it very far because they are actually difficult to learn, but once you do learn you can't get enough of it. Everything is balanced too. There's a counter to everything so if you know how to counter say a tank, helo, or jet, etc they can't just dominate the map. Although there are some really good players who will definitely tear it up in vehicles, but the maps are huge so you can try to avoid if you need to.

BF1 is awesome but the storyline jumps to different places. You play under different charactera from different nations as it tells each individual story.

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

olympic

Established Member
18620975_1903310556577419_1525211095435612719_o.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Established Member
Who the hell has time to play video games? I get further behind on crap on a daily basis. I blame this place.
Well, Im pretty sure it comes with age. Every year I play less and less. The last time I really played regularly was in the Marines where you have TONS of time to just waste away and drink and do pretty much nothing lol

Sent from my SM-G935P using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
This thread never disappoints! It's probably the best thread of all internet messageboards and I genuinely look forward to opening it multiple times a day. lol

Users who are viewing this thread