NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
Wife wants a ragdoll also. Im holding out in hopes that if i concede to her demands a Raptor will appear for me.

Ragdolls are really something. Ours will let my daughters' birds sit on him. If the birds get loose he just watches them fly around. Cat has jumped into a bin with a tiny hamster and slept with it. He will drink out of a fishbowl but not harm the fish. Our dog ( down to one 7 year old chocolate English lab as we lost our 12 year old English lab this year ) will lay with the cat - lick the cat - and they get along like brothers. It is pretty hilarious - people can't believe it when they see it.

Now...for something funny..

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
image.png

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
No, I've never had that experience but I did have a woman's mini poodle stick it's cold nose on my bung hole while I'm in mid plow. When I tried to get the dog to back off, it jumped on my back and was standing there, riding me like a bull rider while I'm trying to keep my stroke going.

Was going at my wife (then girlfriend) in her parents (now in-laws) bath tub when I noticed their Yorkie had jumped on the side of the tub to watch the show.

No big deal, I had noticed him catching a peak before.

This time he took a big ole' lick right on my brown eye.

I jumped and nearly squealed. Wife laughed when I told her what happened.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
Was going at my wife (then girlfriend) in her parents (now in-laws) bath tub when I noticed their Yorkie had jumped on the side of the tub to watch the show.

Dogs just love to give out rim jobs. lol

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member

Sounds like the Yorkie was following protocol. I would have given the stink eye back to the girlfriend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PhoenixM3

Hello Kitty Slayer
Established Member
Premium Member
Ragdolls are really something. Ours will let my daughters' birds sit on him. If the birds get loose he just watches them fly around. Cat has jumped into a bin with a tiny hamster and slept with it. He will drink out of a fishbowl but not harm the fish. Our dog ( down to one 7 year old chocolate English lab as we lost our 12 year old English lab this year ) will lay with the cat - lick the cat - and they get along like brothers. It is pretty hilarious - people can't believe it when they see it.

Now...for something funny..
I had one. Definitely cool cats. Keep them indoors always. They really have zero defensive instinct.

Users who are viewing this thread