NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
P4130153.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Love the old Jap spec yard and barn finds. Some of those cars are worth $$$, like the shell of what appears to be a Toyota 2000GT. Estimated worth of about a million for a good example.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member

That guy is riding a fentanyl high right about then.

We ran a similar call like a few shifts ago at an inter-mural ultimate frisbee tournament. Guy had a humerus compound fracture with a pretty gnarly deformation. 8/10 on the pain scale before we hit him with the fentanyl and almost immediately dropped to 2/10 after. Wicked stuff.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
My mom passed away from cancer a little over a year ago, one of her last ER visits for pain (before palliative care) the Drs gave her some kind of pain killer... maybe Delaudid (no idea on spelling)

She went from writhing in pain to giggling like a baby/unable to stay awake to eat food in a matter of minutes.

Crazy crazy drugs out there

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
They gave me deladid when I had my appendix taken out. WOW! That stuff was STRONG!
I watched my buddy get Delaudid after getting his appendix out and he looked like he was just transported to another universe lol. Eyes glazed over seconds after receiving it and then rolled into the back of his head as he faded off.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread