IMG_1621.JPG

IMG_1622.JPG

IMG_1623.JPG

Karen is the Ken Block of AWD minivans.

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
Jessica Barton is legit (IMO)
This chick with the trucker hats, skirts and tennis shoes, and knows NOTHING. So annoying.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I actually like Jessica, she’s nearly a perfect 10 and appears to have kept that rocking body into her late 30s.

I remember way back when I was just a 16 year old walking, breathing boner I came across a picture of her and this other girl that made Jessica look like a 2, but they had their tits pushed up against each other and they were kissing or about to kiss. Still have that image burned into my head and I remember finding that girl in the Miss Cobra Seats competition through Subesport for that year. They had so many hot girls in that competition and it was just endless material of hot girls and looking up their nudes lol

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I remember way back when I was just a 16 year old walking, breathing boner I came across a picture of her and this other girl that made Jessica look like a 2, but they had their tits pushed up against each other and they were kissing or about to kiss. Still have that image burned into my head and I remember finding that girl in the Miss Subesport competition for that year. They had so many hot girls in that competition and it was just endless material of hot girls and looking up their nudes lol

Still filed away in the old spank bank :D

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I do not find Jessica Barton attractive. To me, she looks like she needed a lot of body work.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread