NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

MarcSpaz

Resident Trouble Maker
Established Member
nc_oc=AQmObFEXB6hk2FZeREZlplBCq3RXkW6n1PjoqSUYocym8Xy82wKEpogsKR9HKmMALrU&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.jpg

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I was asking if that's how TAF knew, I don't know. Which reminds me of a Navy vet I once knew who asked, "How do you know you're not gay? Have you ever tried it? I sucked a dick and hated it, so I know I'm not gay. You still might be...******."

Damn, that is deep...LOL

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Because I've never tasted hi, yours, nor anyone elses...LOL
Lol okay, fair play
Umv8gORSaD920XBxsZItp5x5URRUSnY3Tvyp4wCSFPs.png

Pretty sure Rumsfeld knows...
I love that people bring this up as bullshit. Not my politics, but a really good explaination of "Go **** yourself Monday morning douchebags". Just too many people can't understand what he's saying but very real on an everyday basis.

Last edited:

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Donnies logic is strong.

I mean, it really does make sense. His flaw was you have to take a step back and think about it logically. New Donnie (Donnie T) get's the point it's easier to to say "Go **** yourself" and you get the same if not more supporters. People who put that much thought in don't vote for your shit anyway.

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I was asking if that's how TAF knew, I don't know. Which reminds me of a Navy vet I once knew who asked, "How do you know you're not gay? Have you ever tried it? I sucked a dick and hated it, so I know I'm not gay. You still might be...******."
Watch "The Staircase" on Netflix...

Anyway if TAF is right I found my Huckleberry

SnakePitRacing

Big Nerd
Established Member
I mean, it really does make sense. His flaw was you have to take a step back and think about it logically. New Donnie (Donnie T) get's the point it's easier to to say "Go **** yourself" and you get the same if not more supporters. People who put that much thought in don't vote for your shit anyway.

I wasn’t being sarcastic. His logic was strong. Lol

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
I wasn’t being sarcastic. His logic was strong. Lol

I was agreeing as well. I miss when people were somewhat accountable. There is a time in everyone live's when that quote is necessary.
"Tried my best with what I was given... buuuuut I didn't see that shit coming, sorry"
I respect that in a leader, no one gets everything right.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread