NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=110474&efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&_nc_ohc=dVR9jYoljW8AX_cHsWL&_nc_ht=scontent.fiws1-1.jpg

SecondhandSnake

Established Member

I've said it before, my experience with USPS tracking:

Day 1: Your shipment has been received. It will be delivered in 10 days.
Day 3: Your shipment has been moved to another facility.
Day 4-10: Your shipment is lost in the ether. Do not question us.
Day 12: Your shipment is at a distribution center near you. It will be delivered in 3 days.
Day 14: Your shipment is out for delivery.
Day 15: Your shipment has been delivered at the wrong address.

Also regarding the bright colors in nature being toxic, don't care, would lick both.
tenor.gif

I'm not not licking toads.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
So lemme get this straight. They had a husband and wife, BOTH of which are actors (people that get paid millions of dollars to lie/deceive/not be themselves), on tv/internet "talking out" their marital issues? "Trust us, we're being really real."

WHY THE **** IS THIS NATIONAL NEWS?! Narcissistic ****s

**** outta here with that bullshit, we got bills n shit

**** I hate what humanity has stooped to

*edit* how much did Kim Kardashian get paid for the rights to broadcast her wedding again? The greatest generation of this country fought and beat the Nazis and Japanese in ww2 so that we could do this...

Posts and likes are not mine.

Last edited:

ajaf1656

Established Member
When I tried to buy some dip in Canada, I told the guy he accidentally rung me up for the whole log. What's the logic behind that BS?

blk02edge

Established Member
When I tried to buy some dip in Canada, I told the guy he accidentally rung me up for the whole log. What's the logic behind that BS?
Been like that forever, I'm pretty sure it's just an Alberta thing like their oddly expensive alcohol. Im pretty sure chew is normally priced here in BC.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Been like that forever, I'm pretty sure it's just an Alberta thing like their oddly expensive alcohol. Im pretty sure chew is normally priced here in BC.
Yeah, I was in Calgary. I saw a lot of smokers, I can't imagine they were paying that much for cigarettes too.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Dude, I finally switched to this Zyn pouches shit that finally got me off of Copenhagen but it is just as expensive and the substitute sugar they use may be just as damaging to my teeth. I may have to switch back.

Users who are viewing this thread