NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
its a company that only works on cumming's diesel and the van is powered by a ford power stroke
I should say, that is piss poor management. You would think you should represent the product in which you represent

01YellowCobra23

SNAKE CHARMED
Established Member
tripout.gif

is it a sillouhte of hitler by the sidewalk by the trashcan?

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
I should say, that is piss poor management. You would think you should represent the product in which you represent

They are because Ford owns Cummins. We have a Cummins facility near where I live and all they have is Fords for company vehicles.

If nobody would have mentioned the T-rex I never would have gotten that. I thought it was just a tree.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
damn, i didnt see hitler, thats good....but no, if u have a laptop, angel ur screen back and you will see a t rex commn after ur ass.

the other one is a ghost of a girl in the first doorway to your left

Daves91coupe

Established Member
They are because Ford owns Cummins. We have a Cummins facility near where I live and all they have is Fords for company vehicles.

If nobody would have mentioned the T-rex I never would have gotten that. I thought it was just a tree.
Ford does not own cummins. They owned a large amount of cummins stock in the 80's but sold it. Most of their diesels are being developed by international now.

01YellowCobra23

SNAKE CHARMED
Established Member
tilt your head sideways and look at the mud by the trashcan. you'll see a lil black patch what looks to be a mustache and at the top is his hair...look at it for a second and it will click

Users who are viewing this thread