NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
MxcnLulz.jpg

:lol::lol:LOL I was looking at the picture and thinking to myself, "man they all look alike" after about 20 secs I realized they are all the same face:lol:

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
i dont see it

1) take your page slider and move it up and down real fast and you will see the words and pedo bear

2) take your forhead and place it on top of your monitor where your eyes are looking along down on the screen and you will see words and pedobear

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
^^ what r they spelling with their hands?
The first two are throwing the count love gang symbol, the third is throwing the west side symbol, the fourth is throwing the buck weath O'Tay symbol, the fifth guy I think he's gotta go pee, the six guy in the pick is checking the whatever you call it's rear for fluid level.:burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn:
:burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn::burn:

Keyser Soze

Grim Reaper
Established Member
HCwDB of the Year: The Joey Porsche Experience

It wasn't even close.

The mighty Fish Slap and the powerful Donkey Douche have fallen.

And while this award is supposed to summon the Zen totality of both the hottie and the 'bag in communion, the power of the Joey Porsche Experience was enough of a singularity to carry him all the way to Supernova.

However, J.P. does appear to have a regular hott, she is the blonde minx who makes periodic appearances with him. And so I have included her in the award winning pic.

A well deserved and final 2007 Douchie Award for HCwDB of the Year goes to... The Joey Porsche Experience.

Users who are viewing this thread