NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
a06282d376761ea8585968aef60e9063.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member
7.3's and old 12 valve cummins are both like that. If they aint leaking, they aint running right...lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
True majority of the time. Although my pops has a 7.3 that doesn’t leak a drop. But than again it’s a “Holy Grail” so it’s magic according to most.

Fat Boss

Established Member
View attachment 1678019

That reminds me of when I brought my non-CA 2013 GT350 into CA and had it inspected at the DMV. A fat, middle aged, suburban woman spent about 2 full minutes wobbling back and forth pretending to inspect the engine. The best part? She was ranting the whole time about someone who tried to sneak a non-CA car past her one time and that she put notes in the DMV system over it. She called it good. Now registered forever.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
That reminds me of when I brought my non-CA 2013 GT350 into CA and had it inspected at the DMV. A fat, middle aged, suburban woman spent about 2 full minutes wobbling back and forth pretending to inspect the engine. The best part? She was ranting the whole time about someone who tried to sneak a non-CA car past her one time and that she put notes in the DMV system over it. She called it good. Now registered forever.
Awesome!!

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
So you can collect it and reuse it!

No joke: My father was always diligent about changing the oil on all the cars around 2500 miles. He used to give the old oil to our neighbor with a shitbox Chevy pickup. That thing leaked so much, he never had to change the oil, he just kept using my dad's old stuff.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
No joke: My father was always diligent about changing the oil on all the cars around 2500 miles. He used to give the old oil to our neighbor with a shitbox Chevy pickup. That thing leaked so much, he never had to change the oil, he just kept using my dad's old stuff.
Fill up tha oil and check the gas

Users who are viewing this thread