NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Morgan

Established Member
If he could only talk to us

88D2C931-5533-497A-B90F-52BF65AA95CB.jpeg

C2tuck

Established Member
I was thinking the same thing.

How will those like her get by once we're no longer producing products from petroleum? No more rubber dicks...

If these dumb asses had a clue what all was made by petroleum they’re tune would change.

We should make anyone who is against oil go live with the Amish for a year.

ajaf1656

Established Member
Supposedly, 2nd degree burns are the most painful because with 3rd degree burns skin and nerve endings are destroyed. I know from experience that hot brass will give you 2nd degree burns. Welding is cool and all, but I don't get how that makes hot brass less painful.

apex svt

MEAN STREAK
Established Member

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I believe he is referring to weld spatter. Molten metals that continue to burn through skin until cooled. I believe hot tar spatter to be worse as that it will burrow deep and cause infection.

Supposedly, 2nd degree burns are the most painful because with 3rd degree burns skin and nerve endings are destroyed. I know from experience that hot brass will give you 2nd degree burns. Welding is cool and all, but I don't get how that makes hot brass less painful.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I believe he is referring to weld spatter. Molten metals that continue to burn through skin until cooled. I believe hot tar spatter to be worse as that it will burrow deep and cause infection.
Liquid asphalt is not your friend at 450* when loading it in a tanker first thing in the morning. I hauled that stuff for years.

Users who are viewing this thread