Screenshot_20230304_112046_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230305_200112_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230304_224934_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230305_200320_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20230306_100354_Facebook.jpg

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

I had a Marine boot under me who couldn't take our 2 weeks on 2 weeks off schedule where he didn't have TV, computer, or phone privileges (no personal communication devices allowed) until he tested out and he would cry in his rack and mope around because he couldn't talk to his gf so he eventually started threatening suicide and ended up separating iirc. I didn't have those privileges for 9 months in total yet this asshole can't make it a single week on the job, and he of course chose me to be his chaperone to his appointments for his suicidal tendencies. I was pissed!

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I had a Marine boot under me who couldn't take our 2 weeks on 2 weeks off schedule where he didn't have TV, computer, or phone privileges (no personal communication devices allowed) until he tested out and he would cry in his rack and mope around because he couldn't talk to his gf so he eventually started threatening suicide and ended up separating iirc. I didn't have those privileges for 9 months in total yet this asshole can't make it a single week on the job, and he of course chose me to be his chaperone to his appointments for his suicidal tendencies. I was pissed!

I imagine this what Rome was like towards the end…

The world is ****ed. We need an asteroid. Center mass. Like yesterday.

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Should have tied your boot laces together for him

MG0h3

Established Member
Actually believe the romans were indeed into some pretty ****ed homo shit..

I know it. Been **** forever for some reason.

But now we have freak shows out in public and in the GOV and making me take courses on how to accept them. Which itself is gay!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread