NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

StreetRaceGN

Established Member
You guys always ask me why I hate cops... The fact that he was arrested and will face a trial for doing the lords work.

This justice system can go **** itself right up the ass.

"Axtell was arraigned Friday and is being held in the Cook County jail on $1 million bond despite objections from his lawyer, Dennis Shaw.

Shaw noted Axtell had no serious criminal history until now, and his longtime ties to Grand Marais made him a minimal flight risk.

Axtell was convicted of misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and underage drinking in 2014, according to criminal records.

He remains in jail awaiting his next court appearance, which is scheduled for April 10."
It's the revolving door court system, not law enforcement. An arrest isn't a conviction. The courts will prosecute the hell out of a regular law abiding citizen that crosses the line, yet multi conviction felons are given probation and minimum sentences. Law enforcement just puts things in the hands of the court. The subject in this case should have invoked his rights, and talked to an attorney before the spontaneous confession. For the record, I can see why the guy did it, but he should have followed a different path to save a lot of headaches.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Killing a sex offender that’s stalking your daughter is wrong?

I don't always agree with the 3rd world, but when I do it's typical regarding the application of Biblical Justice.

Do It Like a Russian.

Img_2023_03_11_20_41_21.jpeg

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
It's the revolving door court system, not law enforcement. An arrest isn't a conviction. The courts will prosecute the hell out of a regular law abiding citizen that crosses the line, yet multi conviction felons are given probation and minimum sentences. Law enforcement just puts things in the hands of the court. The subject in this case should have invoked his rights, and talked to an attorney before the spontaneous confession. For the record, I can see why the guy did it, but he should have followed a different path to save a lot of headaches.

The courts are about maintaining power and authority. Can't have people taking the law into their own hands.... Might give others ideas.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
It starts with Law Enforcement. /end discussion.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I have no desire to hash out my already well known position on LEOs.

I would not have arrested a man that's protecting his children. Period.

They are complicit and the "just following orders" routine is getting old.

Anyway, Moving on.

Absolutely agree.

But, that's just the dad's side. Possible he just didn't like the daughters boyfriend...that's why we have a court system.

If proven to have been protecting his daughter, he shouldn't be charged.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Absolutely agree.

But, that's just the dad's side. Possible he just didn't like the daughters boyfriend...that's why we have a court system.

If proven to have been protecting his daughter, he shouldn't be charged.
Lets assume it was a Boyfriend.

As a Father, we all know that all Boyfriends are only after one thing, and those boyfriends must be put down.

Therefore, the father should be given the benefit of the doubt and immediately released with financial compensation for the inconvenience of having to spend time in lock up.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Lets assume it was a Boyfriend.

As a Father, we all know that all Boyfriends are only after one thing, and those boyfriends must be put down.

Therefore, the father should be given the benefit of the doubt and immediately released with financial compensation for the inconvenience of having to spend time in lock up.

You were a boyfriend at one point... good thing you weren't put down lol

StreetRaceGN

Established Member
Killed him. Went ****ing John Wick on the guy.

Reading the article posted above, the guy's daughter is a toddler and the deceased was creeping around areas where the child was. The deceased had a 40 year old conviction for molesting a child. The system failed, again. If the guy was on a sex offender registry like he should have been, he shouldn't have been near areas where kids are. Just tossing the guy in general population at the jail and letting the inmates know he was a kid toucher, would have solved the problem. There were a lot of different ways that the kid toucher could have been dealt with, the guy who took him out could have been a little more tactful about it.

Users who are viewing this thread