NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

HoustonTexan97

Established Member
thm.jpeg

trn.png

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Damn you all got some stories lol. My wife picked her ring out, it was $1400 or so if I recall. I bought her a custom $3500 moissanite ring for our 10 year anniversary. You would never know it’s not diamond unless someone told you and looks like it should be a $30,000 ring. Diamonds are a scam

BJCobra99

Established Member
If you want to see if you have a truly rare "diamond" see if it glows under an Ultraviolet light (black light.) Its a very tiny percentage glows under UV, pretty cool when you find one!

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
If you want to see if you have a truly rare "diamond" see if it glows under an Ultraviolet light (black light.) Its a very tiny percentage glows under UV, pretty cool when you find one!

Wish I could shine a ****ing light on these ****ing women and know the rarity

Well i could shine a black light on these thots and probably look around their chin and see something

MG0h3

Established Member
My only one was $12,000.

If this one don’t work out, there won’t be a 2nd. Hahahahaaha

Now that lesson is worth 12k!

J/k. I like razzing you married guys. I wish my marriage would’ve worked out.

I also wish my ex wife have never been born.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
That.

And finding out she was on several anti depressants...completely dependent on her parents at 30. Both of which were hidden from me until day 4 of marriage. She had her own house...but had never gone to the grocery store without her parents, or put gas in her car.

Ha! Sounds like my story.

Found out she was 7yrs older than me while signing the marriage papers. Quit her job a week after I proposed. Starbucks 3x a day.

Her mom had been divorced twice…got divorced for the third time while I was still married to her daughter. First guy and her bought the house she still lives in. Next two husbands paid it off.

Then bitches running a racket!

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
Damn you all got some stories lol. My wife picked her ring out, it was $1400 or so if I recall. I bought her a custom $3500 moissanite ring for our 10 year anniversary. You would never know it’s not diamond unless someone told you and looks like it should be a $30,000 ring. Diamonds are a scam
that's what my wife has. it's flawless

Users who are viewing this thread