NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
They needed A1 to make the human meat taste good.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
Soylent Green Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
I think last time, I tried A1 was when I was 10 years old and my pubes hadn’t started to come in…. :LOL:
My buddy loves A1 and his steaks well done....last fishing trip he knew i brought some choice ribeye. I cooked mine about a second past rare and pulled mine off to rest and told him to ruin his own ****in steak lol...i refused to cook it for him lol

Ive only put A1 on one steak...it was that that ****in bad lol...and i told the waiter that lol. He asked if i wanted A1 at first i said nom..then i called him over for it after 2 bites

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
I like a good medium steak, maybe just a little under medium. Every now and then I like a good steak sauce to compliment it. Doesn't mean the steak isn't perfect. A good steak house sometimes has an amazing home made blend for a sauce that is amazing.

Had this last week at a locally owned joint. 16oz bone in Filet $85 worth every cent.

Back to the funnies!

20230405_182604.jpg

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
My buddy loves A1 and his steaks well done....last fishing trip he knew i brought some choice ribeye. I cooked mine about a second past rare and pulled mine off to rest and told him to ruin his own ****in steak lol...i refused to cook it for him lol

Ive only put A1 on one steak...it was that that ****in bad lol...and i told the waiter that lol. He asked if i wanted A1 at first i said nom..then i called him over for it after 2 bites

I am a medium rare kinda guy, but can also enjoy medium. Basically its all about the quality of the cut. Same for condiments. With a great cut of meat, all i need is salt. When the cut is mediocre then it gets some seasoning… lol.

I like a good medium steak, maybe just a little under medium. Every now and then I like a good steak sauce to compliment it. Doesn't mean the steak isn't perfect. A good steak house sometimes has an amazing home made blend for a sauce that is amazing.

Had this last week at a locally owned joint. 16oz bone in Filet $85 worth every cent.

Back to the funnies!

View attachment 1789851

That’s beautiful, man.

Users who are viewing this thread