That middle one is probably the mom..
@midwest_emma on Instagram @farmgirlemma @farmwyld @oakleyreels.jpeg

IMG_2126.png
RenderedImage.jpeg

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Shitting in a 130 degree porta shitter holding a turd mound less than 3” from the crest of the bowl is a dangerous, but necessary, evil.

It is pretty refreshing stepping back out into the 90 degree sunshine. The slightest breeze and a 40 degree temperature drop makes a day.

jessie_sanders

Established Member
Shitting in a 130 degree porta shitter holding a turd mound less than 3” from the crest of the bowl is a dangerous, but necessary, evil.

It is pretty refreshing stepping back out into the 90 degree sunshine. The slightest breeze and a 40 degree temperature drop makes a day.
Man. Back when I was on job sites there was this dude I'd wait for him to go in. I'd find the biggest rock I could to drop down the vent and take off running like a bat out of hell and go hide. No one ever gave me up and thank God they didn't cause this dude could've pummeled me easily. The dudes on my crew would take off their company shirts (doing HVAC in a new dorm building, working in the attic) for some relief from the heat and I'd stuff them in the vent. I kind of miss them days.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member

It's all about that first big breath exiting the john. All weather is better outside the shit house...even rain.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Man. Back when I was on job sites there was this dude I'd wait for him to go in. I'd find the biggest rock I could to drop down the vent and take off running like a bat out of hell and go hide. No one ever gave me up and thank God they didn't cause this dude could've pummeled me easily. The dudes on my crew would take off their company shirts (doing HVAC in a new dorm building, working in the attic) for some relief from the heat and I'd stuff them in the vent. I kind of miss them days.

Sent from my motorola razr plus 2023 using Tapatalk
That's terrible! A side from having your pecker touch the toilet bowl, having that blue shit juice splashing up onto your dangling ball sack....I don't want to imagine worse.

Users who are viewing this thread