NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
It really is a freak accident.

I only watched it once. It's scary for sure. Always something that's in the back of my mind every time I step on the ice

I never played organized hockey, but spent a shit ton of time skating on ponds and such with friends/other people/and a winter in the AHL (Amish Hockey League) and I never worried about anything like that happening.

Probably because our skates couldn’t cut a peanut butter sandwich. Nothing like the blades they use in good hockey.

junkyard08

Established Member
I never played organized hockey, but spent a shit ton of time skating on ponds and such with friends/other people/and a winter in the AHL (Amish Hockey League) and I never worried about anything like that happening.

Probably because our skates couldn’t cut a peanut butter sandwich. Nothing like the blades they use in good hockey.
I wouldn't say beer league is organized lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member

I only watched it once. It's scary for sure. Always something that's in the back of my mind every time I step on the ice

looks like it was done on purpose to me…. Obviously not with intent to kill but to **** him up with skate to body/face to stop the advance…. That player killed him, IMO.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Screenshot 2023-10-29 at 9.12.43 PM.jpeg

BLOWN PONY

Established Member

Its not a freak accident though. It happens all the time in hockey, they are just superficial wounds most of the time.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Its not a freak accident though. It happens all the time in hockey, they are just superficial wounds most of the time.

I got my finger run over my an ice skate when I was 12 or so. Fell on a public skating rink and some fat **** ran over my ring finger.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
That wasnt an accident, bro… there was no reason to raise the skate up like that…
I don't know man. I've watched a TON of hockey over the years and people move weird when their both moving 20MPHs and collide.
The only thing I've ever seen that could be close to considered on propose is when Cooke cut Karlssons Achilles tendon years ago.
Some lines even hockey players wont cross.

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
I got my finger run over my an ice skate when I was 12 or so. Fell on a public skating rink and some fat **** ran over my ring finger.

Did you lose it? When I was like 3ish (I can’t exactly remember but it’s definitely one of my earliest memories), I got the tip of my middle finger cut off in a heavy door. The heavy auto closing ones that go from the garage to the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Users who are viewing this thread