NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
1000013180.jpg

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
Same here I’m on 100mg test cyp/enan weekly trt by my doctor and keeps me about 1100 test level only thing that sucks is my hematocrit levels are high I’m always having to donate blood now

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
This is free advice so take it at its worth but you could try splitting your dose into two injections per week and try sub q if you’re not doing that now.

The single higher dose even though 100mgs is low can cause spikes that thicken your blood more and faster and sub q has been shown to help with high hematocrit but I personally don’t do it.

I inject twice a week every 3.5 days and donate blood about 3 times a year to be safe. For me donating isn’t such a big deal.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
This is free advice so take it at its worth but you could try splitting your dose into two injections per week and try sub q if you’re not doing that now.

The single higher dose even though 100mgs is low can cause spikes that thicken your blood more and faster and sub q has been shown to help with high hematocrit but I personally don’t do it.

I inject twice a week every 3.5 days and donate blood about 3 times a year to be safe. For me donating isn’t such a big deal.

Whole blood or plasma?

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

I hate subq, but at smaller doses its doable… At bigger doses it can really be an irritant. I do agree on splitting the dose up. You can also change up diet, high fat and sugars can increase hemoglobin/red blood cells, alcohol and smoking can too.

There may also be nothing he can do other than donate. Some of us are genetically pre-disposed to polycythemia/erythocytosis.. androgens just exacerbate the condition. Just gotta donate

Users who are viewing this thread