NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Defknotzero

Established Member
33pdg1w.jpg

BIGWHUP03

Established Member
Stupid. What are you saying? While you were away at school your buddies worked up to the big bucks as the Burger King assistant night manager? Yep, thats climbing the short ladder. Career peaked at $10 an hour.

Bite me! I've been making over 40k a year since I was 19. I don't have a degree, I'm 22 years old, and I have over 10k in my 401k. How long is going to take the guys I went to high school with to pay off their school loans and then catch up with me? I have $120,000 head start and I own my own house. You don't HAVE to go to college to make good money.

Last edited:

Wintermute

Banned
Bite me! I've been making over 40k a year since I was 19. I don't have a degree, I'm 22 years old, and I have over 10k in my 401k. How long is going to take the guys I went to high school with to pay off their school loans and then catch up with me? I have $120,000 head start and I own my own house. You don't HAVE to go to college to make good money.

The difference is they have the potential to make 150K when they are 40, and to finish an MBA and make 200K at 45-50. You probably do not.

See what I did there? Now back on topic.

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Stupid. What are you saying? While you were away at school your buddies worked up to the big bucks as the Burger King assistant night manager? Yep, thats climbing the short ladder. Career peaked at $10 an hour.

The job market is changing, and a simple bachelor's degree probably isn't going to get you anything more than a load of debt.

I entered the job market straight out of high school, then attended college as I worked. This took me quite a bit of extra time to earn my credentials, but it also focused me on exactly what I needed.

Now I work in the field of my studies, and carry very little education debt.

On the contrary, I know quite a number of people that did the traditional college after high school. Graduated with a Bachelor's degree and are now making the same money I was when I entered the job market out of high school.

Bottom line, college is not for everybody. Some people it'll only give debt. Some it'll give an upper hand. Everybody's situation is different, and your career and life goals for the future should dictate to you if college will be a help or hinderance.

Users who are viewing this thread