NWS Pics that make you :lol: every time you see them NWS

Ginther

Established Member
Then he starts whining about someone mistreating a squirrel!!?? :sleeping: I would bet good $ that squirrel walked away unharmed anyway.......

Squirrels suck anyway. They are nothing more than tree rats with cute bushy tails and a good PR agent! I hate 'em. They have destroyed my patio furniture, chewed on my house siding, and rape my pecan tree every year. It's fun to watch my dogs chase them though!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydLiasdJeoo"]YouTube - twirl a squirrel[/ame]

roadracer247

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4S3C4AC908w"]YouTube - Hilarious Shake Weight Exercise for Women Video[/ame]

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Saw this when going to lunch today... guy said they don't mind wearing the Doggles

Doggles.jpg

That's a good one!
I saw this at a Harpoon Brewery cruise we did last Sunday in VT. This guy took right off on the main road with that dog on the back!:rockon:

DSCN7964.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
That shake weight thing isn't even funny. Can't believe you all think it's that comical.

I'll be the first person to giggle at immature little jokes, but that one is just an infomercial for a piece of exercise equiptment. Looks kinda like that flashlight you shake.:shrug:

tallfreak

Just a newb
Established Member
That shake weight thing isn't even funny. Can't believe you all think it's that comical.

I'll be the first person to giggle at immature little jokes, but that one is just an infomercial for a piece of exercise equiptment. Looks kinda like that flashlight you shake.:shrug:

I can't tell if you are serious or not.

NewKid

Aliens
Established Member

Yeah......no, my response was very much like his:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahhaahahahahaahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

Yeah, I laughed for several minutes straight.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
Whats funny about the Shake weight is that the first few girls were doing it right towards thier faces. Maybe they should make a Shake Weight Extreme that shoots cool water in thier face at the end of 6mins lol

Users who are viewing this thread